• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dyn00ss

dyn00ss

-
Mar 3, 2023
I've been thinking about suspension for about 4 months, and I just want to get some rope, wire that is "rough" enough to hang me, and about hanging it I'm going to use my bedroom door, I've been planning to do it sober but I don't know If I can, I'll put it on the Adam's apple, I've read several topics and videos about it and I'm still looking.
(I don't have a date for this, I don't have a lot of time alone at home so "I plan any day that I have at least 1 hour alone to do, usually it's the weekend, and I always think I'll make it and then I'm scared, but when I'm sad or angry or having a fit I feel like I could easily.
I come to this site and I'm just hoping I can do this, sometimes I seem desperate to ctb,,,,,
(last weekend i felt like i was going to make it but i had the "rope" around my neck and tightening it but i never seemed to pass out, i just felt like my head was exploding)

thanks for the information in my first post <3
any help or information would be appreciated

disasterplant

disasterplant

i crave an ending to this melancholy
Aug 2, 2021
I've heard somewhere (cannot remember if the source was on this forum) that hanging can be quite painless if you're able to find the "sweet spot" on your neck, avoiding that exploding head feeling.

I used to consider hanging as a method until I impulsively tried to do it as self-harm, and fuck that shit wasn't peaceful at all, felt similar to drowning.

• Aww..
Reactions: dyn00ss
bunnii

bunnii

just a little guy
Feb 16, 2023
As I've learned, it's very hard to pass out if you get the exploding head syndrome. If you start to feel it, it means you have the wrong spot. Means you're crushing your jugulars instead of your carotids or smth. If you've got the right spot, you'll pass out before you start to feel that. Good luck though! I'm sure you'll find your sweet spot.

• Love
Reactions: Bigsmoke777 and dyn00ss