Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
People fear it. No one but the enlightened ones know why. The enlightened people don't fear it for they know how beautiful and serene it can be. Either violent or peaceful we all will know the nice calming that flows over us like a blanket. Warm and safe, away from pain and misery. Let it sing you too sleep. Drifting to the next part ether it be heaven, hell, or some place nicer. Let it in it will take care of you. There is peace love and beauty in Death.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: myusername890, marshmallow_mochi, WAITING TO DIE and 6 others
colorlesshue

colorlesshue

IF GOD EXISTS I DEMAND HIS FORGIVENESS
Jun 28, 2023
i love your poetry a whole ton, and your profile picture is so nostalgic to me as someone who grew up in the creepypasta fandom and had liu as their favorite <3. thank you, it was very comforting.

Reactions: Some place nice
Treku

Treku

why am I even alive
Oct 15, 2023
People fear it. No one but the enlightened ones know why. The enlightened people don't fear it for they know how beautiful and serene it can be. Either violent or peaceful we all will know the nice calming that flows over us like a blanket. Warm and safe, away from pain and misery. Let it sing you too sleep. Drifting to the next part ether it be heaven, hell, or some place nicer. Let it in it will take care of you. There is peace love and beauty in Death.
this is actually really good. I'm not a poetry person but I really like this. thanks for sharing :)

Reactions: Some place nice
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Nice.

Reactions: myusername890 and Some place nice
Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
i love your poetry a whole ton, and your profile picture is so nostalgic to me as someone who grew up in the creepypasta fandom and had liu as their favorite <3. thank you, it was very comforting.
I'm glad I could bring you some sort of comfort.

• Love
Reactions: colorlesshue