Sans

Sans

Protesting the conditions of an inhumane world
Oct 2, 2019
Dear Sanctioned Suicide Community,

I hope this message finds you in good health.

I am writing today to express my heartfelt regret for my recent behaviour on this forum, which was completely unacceptable and inexcusable.

On the 15th of August 2023, I allowed my emotions to get the best of me after a particularly distressing event in my life - Sweden's unjust defeat to spain at the women's football world cup. As trivial as it may seem to some, football is my only comfort in this cruel unjust world, and when that comfort was ripped away from me, I was deeply hurt. I felt hopeless, broken, and defeated.

For a few days, I was able to hold my emotions in, albeit barely. However, I soon could no longer contain my frustration, and I lashed out, using offensive language in the chat room. To make matters worse, when confronted by forum staff, I became hostile. This was entirely unacceptable and I recognize that this behaviour was hurtful to others.

I also want to make clear that my use of offensive language was not done with malicious intent, but was rather a misguided way of venting my frustration towards the injustices in the world. I should have sought healthier outlets for my emotions, rather than taking out on those who had nothing to do with this senseless tragedy of the 15th of August.

I have been a member of this community for nearly four years now, and during that time, I have formed connections that mean a great deal to me. I deeply regret tarnishing those connections and the overall atmosphere of this forum with my actions. It was unfair to all of you.

As I write this I am in a calmer state of mind than I was in for much of the past month or two. No less upset, but calmer. Should I feel the urge to say hurtful things again, I will do so elsewhere.

I hope you can find it in your hearts to forgive me for my actions and consider giving me another chance within this community. I value the relationships and the support I have found here, and I would be devastated to lose them because of a momentary lapse in judgement.

Thank you for taking the time to read my message. Once again, I would like to apologise for any hurt or discomfort that I may have caused, and I am determined to make amends and contribute positively to the Sanctioned Suicide forum.

Yours truly,

Sans

• Love
Reactions: R.F., Per Ardua Ad Astra, roxx and 5 others