X

Xiaomi

Gone.
Aug 8, 2020
Every night, I get bad anxiety attacks and it gets worse. I feel like my dad hates me too and I'm not ever allowed to leave home so CTB is my only option. I'm thinking about renting a PO Box or maybe get someone from craigs deliver SN when I get the opportunity but my primary method would be jumping. For some reason, I stopped cutting and I've been clean for more than 6 months although my left arm is in shreds. Life is unbearable.

Look around you damn it, in a few years we won't be able to afford anything anymore and all I've ever done in my life is make people happy and get ordered around like the piece of shit I am. It is my turn. I want to rest. Suicide will seal the deal. I am out of here.

I will kill myself the day after New Year.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: yive, woxihuanni, darksideofthebright and 7 others
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
Your dad doesn't allow you to leave the house... why? Are you a child?

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide and Xiaomi
X

Xiaomi

Gone.
Aug 8, 2020
We are on lockdown. Also, I am 20 years old.

Reactions: yive and x~Sophia~x
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
We are on lockdown. Also, I am 20 years old.

You're allowed to leave the house for exercise... does your father allow you to exercise?

Reactions: Meditation guide
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
Have you made an attempt to seek professional help? I always advise others to exhaust their options before ending their life.

Reactions: darksideofthebright, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and x~Sophia~x
X

Xiaomi

Gone.
Aug 8, 2020
You're allowed to leave the house for exercise... does your father allow you to exercise?
No bro. For every family, only one can leave the house. There's an ID thing going on too. I am losing my mind.
Have you made an attempt to seek professional help? I always advise others to exhaust their options before ending their life.
I believe I already told you my family doesn't believe in mental wellness, etc.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: demuic, Meditation guide, darksideofthebright and 2 others
peacechoice

peacechoice

Experienced
Oct 11, 2020
I am so sorry. Think hard and think about your options. I'm not encouraging you do do anything, but death should be taken as your last resort and you have to be super sure. It just seems like you're going into this out of impulse. It shouldn't be like that. You should have a plan and many backups.

• Hugs
Reactions: darksideofthebright, x~Sophia~x and Xiaomi
X

Xiaomi

Gone.
Aug 8, 2020
I am so sorry. Think hard and think about your options. I'm not encouraging you do do anything, but death should be taken as your last resort and you have to be super sure. It just seems like you're going into this out of impulse. It shouldn't be like that. You should have a plan and many backups.
Yes I am weighing everything right now. I never fit into society.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: demuic, darksideofthebright and x~Sophia~x
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
Everyone is entitled to get out of the house for an hour a day for exercise, so long as you socially distance by 2 metres.

You're old enough to go to your GP on your own. Get a referral yo mental health team for an assessment.

• Hugs
Reactions: Xiaomi
X

Xiaomi

Gone.
Aug 8, 2020
Everyone is entitled to get out of the house for an hour a day for exercise, so long as you socially distance by 2 metres.

You're old enough to go to your GP on your own. Get a referral yo mental health team for an assessment.
If only it was that easy, thank you anyway. This is like house arrest, you know.

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Meditation guide and x~Sophia~x
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
Might not have to leave the house. most doctors are seeing their patients virtually due to covid.

• Hugs
Reactions: Xiaomi, Meditation guide and x~Sophia~x
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
I believe I already told you my family doesn't believe in mental wellness, etc.

It's mental illness they "don't believe in." They'll certainly have a wake up call when they lose their son to it!! :ehh:

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Xiaomi, Meditation guide, Kcountdown and 1 other person
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
No bro. For every family, only one can leave the house. There's an ID thing going on too. I am losing my mind.
I wish they would do that where I live so maybe at some point this damned virus would stop infecting everyone. I'm sorry you have to live that way.

Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Sorry to hear that OP. I hope you can look at other options before deciding on ctb. Am not a pro lifer but would hate to see you go before looking at all options.