• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C:/

C:/

Apr 10, 2023
Hey Guys, you have probably seen me around in the live chat and some threads.

I have probably found out my way to go. First, I am going to buy a rope that is strong enough to hold my body weight and then some, and a weighted vest. I am light so it will help with cutting blood circulation. I will pack some camping gear, ctb gear, and other essentials into my car and go out on a big road trip. Probably go somewhere nice, drive to a cool campground and go fishing for a couple days while I adjust to the change that is about to come. I will put some nice clothes on, will probably be pretty formal as a way of saying goodbye. I know when you die you tend to excrete your bodily waste, so ill take a bunch of laxatives before the actual ctb day and purge my system to be less of a burden on whoever finds me. I'll tape up some police tape around the location so no one wanders onto me on accident. I will find a good, strong tree and tie a slipknot and prepare myself. I will put the weighted vest on under my clothes, and get ready to let it all go.

I will bring my phone with me, and I have written a program that will send out emails to my loved ones with notes, and I will attach my coordinates that will be sent to local police in an offset. I will wait for midnight to come, put out the campfire and ctb. Thats it.

• Hugs
Reactions: ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’๐’„๐’๐’‰๐’๐’๐’Š๐’„, CrappyMJ, loopdaloop and 6 others
luminiby

luminiby

bubble buddy
Apr 14, 2023
Aw C ): I'm going to miss you so much. It's nice having you as a buddy and I wish for nothing but safe travels on your trips <3 ILYILYILY

• Love
Reactions: C:/
LostLittleWolf

LostLittleWolf

Sometimes the best decision is the hardest choice.
Apr 20, 2023
Dang, I

I have probably found out my way to go. First, I am going to buy a rope that is strong enough to hold my body weight and then some, and a weighted vest. I am light so it will help with cutting blood circulation. I will pack some camping gear, ctb gear, and other essentials into my car and go out on a big road trip. Probably go somewhere nice, drive to a cool campground and go fishing for a couple days while I adjust to the change that is about to come. I will put some nice clothes on, will probably be pretty formal as a way of saying goodbye. I know when you die you tend to excrete your bodily waste, so ill take a bunch of laxatives before the actual ctb day and purge my system to be less of a burden on whoever finds me. I'll tape up some police tape around the location so no one wanders onto me on accident. I will find a good, strong tree and tie a slipknot and prepare myself. I will put the weighted vest on under my clothes, and get ready to let it all go.

I will bring my phone with me, and I have written a program that will send out emails to my loved ones with notes, and I will attach my coordinates that will be sent to local police in an offset. I will wait for midnight to come, put out the campfire and ctb. Thats it.
damn, I've loved spending time with you and i'll hate to see you go. You've always been a joy to interact with and i'll always cherish the bond we've made <3

• Love
NoLoveNoHope

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023
When that day comes save room for me, I'll meet you on the other side too <3

• Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best with your plans and I hope that when the time is right for you to leave, you find the freedom you are searching for.

Pengu

Pengu

Spiraling into insanity
Apr 3, 2023

I saw u in the live chat today.I felt sad reading this post eventhough we have never interacted with each other. Goodluck mate I hope u find peace and happinessโค๏ธ.

rivercatt

rivercatt

May 10, 2023
best of luck, i hope everything goes well for you and you find your peace <3 ctb that way with the camping and all really resonates with me