S

samsrt96

Nov 4, 2019
I tried to CTB at the start of January, it was impulsive and at the time I had no idea about any of the methods, so I ended up taking pretty much every pill I could find in the house. Unfortunately I woke up.

9 months on you can't say I haven't tried to live and find happiness, but things are worse and I'm fully ready, and I've promised myself I will not see 2021. I've not set a date yet but I'm hoping in October or November. I want it to be happy and peaceful. The week prior, I'll say FU to my eating anxieties and eat all of my favorite foods and cook/buy my favourite meals. I'll spend as much time with my family as possible, I'm very lucky as they love me very much. I play the piano but I've always been too shy to play in front of anyone, so I may record some music and leave it behind for my mum. I'll also be writing letters which I'm going to make a start on tonight/tomorrow.

My chosen method is SN, if anyone in the UK can direct me to the most reliable/reputable place to purchase SN, via private message, I'd be extremely grateful.

I'll be doing the fasting and 48hr method, and CTB lay in my bed listening to Spiegel im Spiegel ()

I'm looking forward to the next and final few months.

Reactions: TheYounger