• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BleedingHeart

BleedingHeart

Student
Nov 5, 2019
So, it's looking like Saturday evening is my day to CTB. I'm too nervous to test meto so I'm going with the stat dose.
I have hydroxizine that helps a tad with anxiety which I'll take in the morning when I'm still with family (it also says it has *some* antiemetic properties so I'm hoping that will help aid in not vomiting in addition to only stat dose of meto.
Advice/comments on plan would be helpful.

Saturday morning:

Light breakfast if I can
Take my hydroxyzine dose
Fast rest of day (no water 2 hours before SN)
9pm- (1 hour before SN)-
I'll take 600mg Ibuprofen (painkiller)

9:15pm- (45 mins before SN)-
I'll take (stat dose) 3x10mg meto (anti-vomit)- I'll hope for no reactions because I am too anxious to test it out and I have some antiemetic effects from hydroxizine which hopefully should help some too. If I get bad effects from meto, I'll try to quickly make SN and chug.
9:30pm- (30 mins before SN)-
I'll take double dose of milk of magnesia (antiacid)
Right after milk of magnesia, (depending how tired meto makes me)- I'll consider taking 1 Xanax (my dose is low- 0.25mg)- I might take 2 if very anxious
10pm- I'll drink 20grams SN in 50ml water (I'll make 2 extra cups in case of vomiting). And a taste of chocolate after.

*does hydroxyzine being an antihistamine cause any issues with SN? I did look up drug interactions between hydroxyzine and the rest and theyre mostly just adding to the sleepiness which I can monitor. Plus, I'll be taking the hydroxizine several hours beforehand.

*If milk of magnesia lowers stomach acid does it help keep SN as SN instead of allowing it to change to nitrAte? I need this to work. I can't have SN changing to nitrAte.

@Stan? @BPD_LE? Any input would be greatly appreciated. I've done a lot of research but it's also hard to recall everything even though I've made notes galore. Thanks so much.

• Hugs
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel, MeltingHeart and BPD_LE
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
It looks good. can't speak to the xanax though as i personally have never taken it so I believe it starts working at different times for different people.

Reactions: BleedingHeart
BleedingHeart

BleedingHeart

Student
Nov 5, 2019
It looks good. can't speak to the xanax though as i personally have never taken it so I believe it starts working at different times for different people.
Thank you! Any thoughts on the hydroxyzine?

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Thank you! Any thoughts on the hydroxyzine?
Sounds like you did the interaction check and know what is going on there so that is fantastic! It won't do anything to the SN

Reactions: BleedingHeart and BPD_LE
BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
I agree with The Master, looks good. Just to add The Milk of Magnesia helps neutralise stomach acid which otherwise would try to break down the SN. Less acid means more SN can move to the small intestine where it will be absorbed into the blood stream. You don't need to worry about nitrate.

Reactions: Stan and BleedingHeart
BleedingHeart

BleedingHeart

Student
Nov 5, 2019
Sounds like you did the interaction check and know what is going on there so that is fantastic! It won't do anything to the SN
Thanks for all your help!
I agree with The Master, looks good. Just to add The Milk of Magnesia helps neutralise stomach acid which otherwise would try to break down the SN. Less acid means more SN can move to the small intestine where it will be absorbed into the blood stream. You don't need to worry about nitrate.
Thank you for clarifying that for me again. Appreciate it.

Reactions: BPD_LE and Stan