• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SlyEden

SlyEden

Melancholic Wanderer
Jun 3, 2024
After some thinking for the past week I think I know what my final plan is. I will write a note addressing everyone in my life, and a second note warning them to not open the door I'm in and instead call 911, because I will be dead and not want to traumatize them. I'm doing to drink sn in my bathroom, make sure to have a couple as a backup in case of vomiting. I'm not sure what pain medication I should take prior to this. I will do it on one of my days off of work so at the very least work isn't suspicious for a couple of days. I want to address in that letter my cats and if someone in my family could take them. I have a lot of people in my life that love animals so I think they will be okay. All I'm doing now is waiting for the SN to come. I'm nervous about it coming, I have an order number for it already but I have yet to be able to track it on fed ex. I bought it two days ago. I will create a goodbye thread on here and maybe I could vocally be on a call with someone during my departure? Like on discord? They might be able to make better observations once I become disoriented. Let me know what you think

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739, Unknown21 and Mi Mi
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
I assume your photo is your cats, they are adorable!

I wish I spoke and understood English enough to go with you on discord... I also have to make a thread with my plan, the problem is that I won't be able to use it as a farewell because where I'll do it I won't have a computer and it gives me afraid to leave traces on the smartphone... apart from the hassle of using a forum on the mobile phone...

I'm also waiting for my SN. There are a dozen pain relievers, 1 g paracetamol is recommended for the more than possible headache, here you can get up to 750 mg without a prescription I think, the 1 g I think I needed, but I suppose you are referring to the benzos, that is much harder to get... sorry I can't help you with that.

I don't think anything, everyone is free to do in and with their life what they want. I wish you good luck, what day will it be? I will be waiting to read you.

• Love
Reactions: Unknown21 and SlyEden
sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
It's probably a good idea to leave the note on the door, but is there a chance someone might see it before you ctb? If so, I guess it could be a but risky.

For pain med, tylenol should be fine. NSAID could upset your stomach. So avoiding would reduce the chance of throwing up.

Make sure you have enough food and water for the cat, and make sure they don't come near you. They might ingest the SN by themselves while you are gone.

I am more than happy to have a discord call if you don't have anyone else in mind. Good luck with the planning! I hope your SN comes okay.

• Love
Reactions: Onelegman, SlyEden and Mi Mi
M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
After some thinking for the past week I think I know what my final plan is. I will write a note addressing everyone in my life, and a second note warning them to not open the door I'm in and instead call 911, because I will be dead and not want to traumatize them. I'm doing to drink sn in my bathroom, make sure to have a couple as a backup in case of vomiting. I'm not sure what pain medication I should take prior to this. I will do it on one of my days off of work so at the very least work isn't suspicious for a couple of days. I want to address in that letter my cats and if someone in my family could take them. I have a lot of people in my life that love animals so I think they will be okay. All I'm doing now is waiting for the SN to come. I'm nervous about it coming, I have an order number for it already but I have yet to be able to track it on fed ex. I bought it two days ago. I will create a goodbye thread on here and maybe I could vocally be on a call with someone during my departure? Like on discord? They might be able to make better observations once I become disoriented. Let me know what you think
Sounds like my plan
Accept I'll be in my room
I haven't asked anyone to be on call with me as I have thought about it
I haven't considered making a note not to come in as I assume they will have to call cops or the leasing office to get in

Reactions: SlyEden
SlyEden

SlyEden

Melancholic Wanderer
Jun 3, 2024
I assume your photo is your cats, they are adorable!

I wish I spoke and understood English enough to go with you on discord... I also have to make a thread with my plan, the problem is that I won't be able to use it as a farewell because where I'll do it I won't have a computer and it gives me afraid to leave traces on the smartphone... apart from the hassle of using a forum on the mobile phone...

I'm also waiting for my SN. There are a dozen pain relievers, 1 g paracetamol is recommended for the more than possible headache, here you can get up to 750 mg without a prescription I think, the 1 g I think I needed, but I suppose you are referring to the benzos, that is much harder to get... sorry I can't help you with that.

I don't think anything, everyone is free to do in and with their life what they want. I wish you good luck, what day will it be? I will be waiting to read you.
Thank you! I love them so dearly. I understand what you mean. I'll be using my smartphone for my goodbye thread. I don't believe anyone will find me before I have already passed away. Is paracetamol otc medication? I am not planning on getting benzos or anything to help me from throwing up. Just the pain medication for the possible headache. I'm not sure what day it will be. I have yet to know when the SN is coming but I hope it will be as soon as possible. I will update on here once I receive it. Thank you
It's probably a good idea to leave the note on the door, but is there a chance someone might see it before you ctb? If so, I guess it could be a but risky.

For pain med, tylenol should be fine. NSAID could upset your stomach. So avoiding would reduce the chance of throwing up.

Make sure you have enough food and water for the cat, and make sure they don't come near you. They might ingest the SN by themselves while you are gone.

I am more than happy to have a discord call if you don't have anyone else in mind. Good luck with the planning! I hope your SN comes okay.
No one will see it before I ctb. I live alone in an apartment complex so I figure when someone comes to visit me it'll be after I stop replying to people for a few days, or no call no show at work. Which for both of those I will for sure be gone by then.

I currently have acetaminophen 500 mg in my home. Do you think that would be good to use?

Totally. I'm going to make sure they have plenty of food and water for at least a week, and that their litterboxes are cleaned. I will be making the sn mixture in the bathroom with me while the doors closed, and probably put the raw salt up high on a counter. The door will be closed so they won't have any access to me until someone comes to check up on me.

I would love that. If you'd like to pm me I can give you my discord information and we can chat the day that I plan on cbt

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: sugarh1gh
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
Thank you! I love them so dearly. I understand what you mean. I'll be using my smartphone for my goodbye thread. I don't believe anyone will find me before I have already passed away. Is paracetamol otc medication? I am not planning on getting benzos or anything to help me from throwing up. Just the pain medication for the possible headache. I'm not sure what day it will be. I have yet to know when the SN is coming but I hope it will be as soon as possible. I will update on here once I receive it. Thank you
It is not my intention to offend you but in most attempts where EC is not taken to avoid vomiting they usually fail. Your body will detect a poison and its most immediate act is to empty the stomach. If you have good endurance with that, congratulations. I suffer from nervous vomiting and that's why I need everything. I don't want to fail (again).

• Love
SlyEden

SlyEden

Melancholic Wanderer
Jun 3, 2024
Sounds like my plan
Accept I'll be in my room
I haven't asked anyone to be on call with me as I have thought about it
I haven't considered making a note not to come in as I assume they will have to call cops or the leasing office to get in
I'd like to be on a call with someone. Just for observation and for comfort in my last moments. I'm sure I will be anxious because of SI.

I'm going to leave my apartment door unlocked so once my family/friends haven't heard from me in a while they visit and see the note. Or my work does a wellness check on me. Whichever comes first
It is not my intention to offend you but in most attempts where EC is not taken to avoid vomiting they usually fail. Your body will detect a poison and its most immediate act is to empty the stomach. If you have good endurance with that, congratulations. I suffer from nervous vomiting and that's why I need everything. I don't want to fail (again).
You are not offending me at all! I think I will be fine without EC. I've always had a tougher stomach and it's hard for me to vomit even when I am experiencing stomach pain. There is always a possibility that that might not happen though. I'm going to make multiple doses of SN because of that. I just am not sure where to retrieve EC, and if it's through a doctor, I'd like to try without it first

sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
No one will see it before I ctb. I live alone in an apartment complex so I figure when someone comes to visit me it'll be after I stop replying to people for a few days, or no call no show at work. Which for both of those I will for sure be gone by then.

I currently have acetaminophen 500 mg in my home. Do you think that would be good to use?

Totally. I'm going to make sure they have plenty of food and water for at least a week, and that their litterboxes are cleaned. I will be making the sn mixture in the bathroom with me while the doors closed, and probably put the raw salt up high on a counter. The door will be closed so they won't have any access to me until someone comes to check up on me.

I would love that. If you'd like to pm me I can give you my discord information and we can chat the day that I plan on cbt
That's relieving news. Yes, the acetaminophen is not part of NSAID, they affect your liver. So it should be fine for the purpose of headache.

It might also be a good idea to leave a scheduled message to others, so they can find you in a short time rather than rolling the dice. I guess it's for your own sake and cats' sakes.

I will pm you!

• Love
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
It's true, in my last attempt I scheduled a message to my only close friend via Telegram. I think you can also schedule emails. Think about it, for those cats' sake.

I've never known what happens if you take more than directed, but I don't think it was recommended. Be careful with that please

SlyEden

SlyEden

Melancholic Wanderer
Jun 3, 2024
It's true, in my last attempt I scheduled a message to my only close friend via Telegram. I think you can also schedule emails. Think about it, for those cats' sake.

I've never known what happens if you take more than directed, but I don't think it was recommended. Be careful with that please
I could definitely do that to relief the thought. But I don't think it's necessary. I never call out to work, and have made a lot of close friends there. So to no call no show and then people try to contact me and I don't respond, I'm sure I'll get a wellness check. My cousin also checks in on me regularly so I doubt she won't check up on me if I stop contacting her out of the blue. But I still definitely could do a scheduled message. I wouldn't be sure of what to say in it.

I'm not planning on taking more than 25-30 g. But I'll make multiple cups so if I vomit the first time I'll swallow another cup. I've seen that talked about on here many times and I think I will be okay

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
I could definitely do that to relief the thought. But I don't think it's necessary. I never call out to work, and have made a lot of close friends there. So to no call no show and then people try to contact me and I don't respond, I'm sure I'll get a wellness check. My cousin also checks in on me regularly so I doubt she won't check up on me if I stop contacting her out of the blue. But I still definitely could do a scheduled message. I wouldn't be sure of what to say in it.

I'm not planning on taking more than 25-30 g. But I'll make multiple cups so if I vomit the first time I'll swallow another cup. I've seen that talked about on here many times and I think I will be okay
I will also make 2 or 3 glasses just in case, the problem is that it will take a while until I finish vomiting and I can have another one and by then the body will want to continue vomiting... I don't know, that's what worries me the most, but with so much AE in my body I want to think I'll be fine.

In my message I simply said where to find me, that I was dead. Well, the farewell and everything else was in a letter and several videos already prepared.

SlyEden

SlyEden

Melancholic Wanderer
Jun 3, 2024
I will also make 2 or 3 glasses just in case, the problem is that it will take a while until I finish vomiting and I can have another one and by then the body will want to continue vomiting... I don't know, that's what worries me the most, but with so much AE in my body I want to think I'll be fine.

In my message I simply said where to find me, that I was dead. Well, the farewell and everything else was in a letter and several videos already prepared.
It sounds like AE is definitely important for you then. I had a hard time vomiting even when I feel like I need to. I'm hoping that will be the case with this too

I think I might do that then. Thank you both for that idea

Reactions: Onelegman