@siniy_cat

@siniy_cat

Nov 19, 2023
My SN has arrived.
I'm still not sure if I will ctb next week, in a couple months or maybe even the next winter.

I read a bit through the SN megathread, but english isn't my first language and I'm scared that I understood something wrong and will fail because of that. That's why I'm making a thread specifically about my plan.

I plan on taking 15-20mg of SN after fasting for 12hours~ and dry fasting for 3hours~.
I don't think I have access to benzos here in germany, so I will try to get paracetamol, but I don't know how much I will have to take.

In another thread I read that someone considered using olanzapine as an AE.
I actually have olanzapine here, but didn't get a response when I asked for more info about it.

I live alone and planing on ctbing during the night. It will probably take multiple days before someone finds my corpse.

PS: I myself couldn't give anyone any advice on how to ctb, because I would feel extremely guilty about that, so if you feel similarly, I really don't want to be responsible for you feeling guilty about helping me.
I know that this probably makes me a hypocrite and even if it isn't an excuse I'm just really desperate. Pls only give advice if you feel completely comfortable doing so.

Also I apologize for any spelling mistakes. I will probably look over this in the future and correct something.
The plan is not as detailed as the other ones on this forum. I'm sorry about that.

Edit: I also read that someone worried about getting blind after a failed SN attempt, but couldn't find anything about this on the internet. This isn't really something that can happen, right? I guess it would be talked more about, if that would be the case.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: almaPerdida and Life_and_Death
B

baabbaabbaab

Student
Dec 12, 2023
Olanzapine can be used as an AE.
Paracetamol : 1g recommanded
Benzos : they can help with anxiety I believe
Be careful about SN amount : the recommanded dose is 25g (or more if you're heavy)

Good luck with everything. I wish you peace of mind

@siniy_cat

@siniy_cat

Nov 19, 2023
Olanzapine can be used as an AE.
Paracetamol : 1g recommanded
Benzos : they can help with anxiety I believe
Be careful about SN amount : the recommanded dose is 25g (or more if you're heavy)

Good luck with everything. I wish you peace of mind
This is really helpful thanks.
I read that if you take to much of SN you risk vomiting everything out. So that a lesser dose would actually be more effective, but maybe i just understood something wrong.

B

baabbaabbaab

Student
Dec 12, 2023
This is really helpful thanks.
I read that if you take to much of SN you risk vomiting everything out. So that a lesser dose would actually be more effective, but maybe i just understood something wrong.
Yes, the main issue with SN is vomiting. But if you take AE and if you fast correctly beforehand, you minimize this risk. And it's advised to make a second drink of SN in case you vomit the first. If you vomit, it still can be lethal if you have enough SN in your body.

If you vomit the second drink, it's usually advised to call for emergency because the attempt is considered a failed attempt and you need the antidote from the hospital (methylene blue I believe) to not suffer from damages.

It's true that SN is lethal at lower dose but it's usually advised to follow the protocol of 25mg. I can't give more advice on this matter, if lesser can be more effective though I understand your reasoning.

@siniy_cat

@siniy_cat

Nov 19, 2023
If you vomit the second drink, it's usually advised to call for emergency because the attempt is considered a failed attempt and you need the antidote from the hospital (methylene blue I believe) to not suffer from damages.
Thank you so much for your help.
What kind of potential damages do you know of?

B

baabbaabbaab

Student
Dec 12, 2023
Thank you so much for your help.
What kind of potential damages do you know of?
You're welcome

I don't know. But just wait for some time, I'm sure other members will come to help you

Reactions: @siniy_cat
PrettyPotato

PrettyPotato

Student
Dec 11, 2023
I hadn't noticed this particular point about sn being discussed elsewhere, but tbh there are so many threads on the forum that I might easily have missed it! Hope it's ok to pop it in here.

The 'ORL-HMN LDLO' (oral human lowest lethal dose) for sn is apparently 71mg per kg.
LDLO means you need *at least* that amount to have a high chance of success (instead of the more commonly mentioned LD50, which is only the median and not very useful).

I can understand why the 25g amount is normally suggested as it covers all bases, but imho I reckon that even for 100kg, 15g would easily cover things (ie that's twice the LDLO).