drennedrat

drennedrat

Jun 12, 2023
I have a psych appointment tomorrow morning otherwise I'd do it then. I'm thinking I'll tell my parents I'm going to work overtime on Thursday. That will give me 12 hours to get rope, go somewhere isolated in the forest, and do full suspension. I have a note on my phone, but maybe I'll write one out and have it in the backpack I'm going to bring. Any thoughts? Idk how to tell my parents where to look, I want them to get my car before it's towed or something.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, Agon321 and アホペンギン
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
You need a sturdy tree to be able to pull off full suspension hanging in a forest. Read this thread for information on how to find the correct tree: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/trees-to-use-for-hanging-from-a-tree-expert.76256/ Also, it seems like a good plan but don't you worry about anyone finding you too early? Also, full suspension hanging is very hard to carry out because of all the strength required to push the chair away or jump from wherever preventing you from hanging. Good luck with your plans, though. Make sure its a very secluded place, the area where you'll ctb.

drennedrat

drennedrat

Jun 12, 2023
You need a sturdy tree to be able to pull off full suspension hanging in a forest. Read this thread for information on how to find the correct tree: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/trees-to-use-for-hanging-from-a-tree-expert.76256/ Also, it seems like a good plan but don't you worry about anyone finding you too early? Also, full suspension hanging is very hard to carry out because of all the strength required to push the chair away or jump from wherever preventing you from hanging. Good luck with your plans, though. Make sure its a very secluded place, the area where you'll ctb.
Thank you for the thread! I'm hoping to get far enough into the forest that nobody will find me. 12 hours should hopefully be enough for me to hike a significant distance in and away from any trails. I'm also going to bring a little camping chair to kick off from. I'm hoping listening to music will give me the courage to jump off okay.

• Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン
B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
Hey. I agree with @アホペンギン, I would definitely educate yourself on this method before you go through with it ( if this is really what you want to do). Maybe write out a note on paper if your phone is password protected, incase there are any issues accessing your phone (I've heard of that happening). Or just leave the password somewhere visible. As for your car and your parents, I'm not so sure. I can't think of any ways of notifying your parents first. Obviously when your car is found, they police or whoever eventually find you. And you're parents will be notified. By then you'll most likely be gone.
The forest is a really beautiful place. There's definitely something special about dying in nature. I'm really sorry that life has brought you to this point. I wish that things could get better for you, but I understand that life isn't always fair. I hope that you can find the peace you deserve. All the best, bb

Reactions: drennedrat and アホペンギン
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Thank you for the thread! I'm hoping to get far enough into the forest that nobody will find me. 12 hours should hopefully be enough for me to hike a significant distance in and away from any trails. I'm also going to bring a little camping chair to kick off from. I'm hoping listening to music will give me the courage to jump off okay.
You're welcome. Sounds like a good plan, 12 hours is definitely enough time to hike far enough from any trails.

Reactions: drennedrat
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best with your plans, I hope that when the time is right for you to leave you find the freedom you are searching for.

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Good luck with your attempt. I hope you will have a peaceful journey.