• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

highjumping

highjumping

Outcast
May 30, 2023
This will be my ctb plan thread, help is much appreciated.
I've been thinking about many methods, mainly hanging or SN. I've looked through a lot of SN threads and became quite unsure since some of the deaths seem quite painful and require a lot more stuff than I might have available. I'm scared of fucking up or getting saved which could be very likely since I don't live alone. Hanging is kinda the same with the fear of fucking up, you can get serious brain damage apparently. My pervious attempts have been hanging but I've failed because I got saved and now the belt I used is cut.
I thought about methods for some time and then I remembered I take antidepressants.
I take 20mg of fluoxetin or prozac daily, I have lots of them at home and I've heard they can be deadly but I don't know how many I would have to take. I hope some of you guys know about this, these aren't over the counter pills so I'd guess they could kill but I don't know.
I want to use a method with a high success rate, pain doesn't really matter in the end.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, isitjustme and Huntfish34
I

isitjustme

Jun 14, 2023
So your priorities would effectiveness (or success rate), speed (it has to happen quickly, since you don't want the risk of being saved) and if it cannot be instant, then it needs to be quiet.

Even taking the lethal dose of a medicine will not guarantee success and can really mess you up long term. It is neither very effective nor a very fast method.

• Informative
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, highjumping, Fktw0rld and 1 other person
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
I'm sorry you are going through this, I can certainly relate to the fear. I have been prescribed Prozac some years ago, nothing recently...

I don't believe that is a medication you would want to CTB with..... Maybe it would work in conjunction with other medications, alcohol, w/e... But it seems like a 1 way ticket to an Absolute living fckn Nightmare Imho.

I wish you the best in whatever may happen, Godspeed. -

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
highjumping

highjumping

Outcast
May 30, 2023
I'm sorry you are going through this, I can certainly relate to the fear. I have been prescribed Prozac some years ago, nothing recently...

I don't believe that is a medication you would want to CTB with..... Maybe it would work in conjunction with other medications, alcohol, w/e... But it seems like a 1 way ticket to an Absolute living fckn Nightmare Imho.

I wish you the best in whatever may happen, Godspeed. -
god i hate that ctb is so hard

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Huntfish34
Fktw0rld

Fktw0rld

An end with suffering > Suffering without an end
Aug 29, 2022
I don't think SSRI's in bulk are effective. They will definitely cause some nasty side effects like seizures and serotonin syndrome. Especially if mixed with alcohol. I'd steer clear of that method. If SSRI's were effective in od'ing I would have been gone a long time ago. I have enough here to supply an entire psychiatric hospital.

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, generaltonight1709, Huntfish34 and 1 other person
I

isitjustme

Jun 14, 2023
god i hate that ctb is so hard
Definitely can be, especially when your options are restricted. Some people survived a shotgun to the mouth. It's mind-blowing how hard it can be. Back when I had my mind made up and wanted to do it that is what stopped me. Basically I owe my life to logistics issues xD

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
generaltonight1709

generaltonight1709

over it
Jun 1, 2023
I am so so sorry you are having a rough time. There are so so many ways and none of them are 100%. If you can get ur hands on fet, (which is very hard) then that could be your ticket. You could also slit your throat, that would probably work, but holy shit that will power you would have to have. You could also try drinking bleach, but that is really painful. You could find a place to jump as well. Or if you can get your hands on any inert gas (nitrogen) then that would be a pretty easy way, and if did right then you will 100% die.
I wish I could think of more for you. Sadly suicide is so looked down upon from society that getting things for suicide is harder than getting hard drugs. I truly hope the best for you, no one deserves to sit with suicidal thoughts rushing through their heads all the time.

• Hugs
Reactions: highjumping
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I think the general consensus is that most medications of today are an ineffective way to CTB, since success using that method is so low. Medications of today have been formulated to be much safer than medications of days gone by because so many people were accidentally, or purposely, killing themselves with them. ODing is actually way down on the list of effective methods.

• Informative
Reactions: highjumping and Forever Sleep
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you have to go through this. Trying to CTB with OD is not recommended and in most cases it's not successful. If you are serious you will find a lot of info about recommended methods that are proven to have a high success rate.Unfortunately in our anti-suicide society it's so incredibly difficult to fine a peaceful and dignified way should one has the wish to leave this existence and this world peacefully. I wish you all the best!

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: generaltonight1709 and highjumping
generaltonight1709

generaltonight1709

over it
Jun 1, 2023
I'm sorry you have to go through this. Trying to CTB with OD is not recommended and in most cases it's not successful. If you are serious you will find a lot of info about recommended methods that are proven to have a high success rate.Unfortunately in our anti-suicide society it's so incredibly difficult to fine a peaceful and dignified way should one has the wish to leave this existence and this world peacefully. I wish you all the best!
It is honestly so sad. I will never understand how there are people out there that are okay with forcing people like us to live when we really do not want to. It makes things so much worst. I am not even a good member of society