• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Insomniac

Insomniac

š¯”„ š¯”² š¯”± š¯”¦ š¯”° š¯”Ŗ
May 21, 2021
1. Xanax withdrawal: I'm currently under high dose of Xanax and if I stop taking it, I'll become aggressive. Xanax withdrawal makes me aggressive and violent, I break things, scream, cut myself etc.

+

2. Sleeplessness: another thing that drive me insane is lack of sleep. I could try to not sleep for 3 days straight (using caffeine) then...

+

3. Overdosing on caffeine. This will increase my nervousness and lose my hability to reason

+

4.Distracted myself with movies/animes to avoid intrusive thoughts. Thoughts that try to convince me to wait or postpone my suicide.

+

5. My mom and dad: they both trigger immensely but I usually defend myself. Next times they are emotionally abusive, I'll just bottle my anger up and bottle up and bottle up

and with a combination of all this, I'm sure I'll be able to either slice my brachial artery in half or hang myself (no access to any other method).

This is my plan to weaken my SI. Hopefully it'll work.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, pthnrdnojvsc, Lucifer'sRight and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Of course it is very difficult to overcome the SI as we are programmed to survive. If it was easier to ctb I would already be gone. I wish you the best with your plans. I hope things go the way you want them to.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, vold3m0rā€ , Ch92921 and 1 other person
sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
could work, more likely its a good way to get institutionalized.

• Aww..
Reactions: patheticpartner
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
I am going the opposite route. I plan to take propranolol, some benzos and a sleeping tab before ctb. I want my nerves calm, not all stressed to fuck.