L

LostInThisWorld

Aug 19, 2018
So I actually want to do it tomorrow, but I don't know if my plan would work. My plan is to go to a nearby park and do it there. So that nobody will find me because of COVID the parks are closed. But i'm not sure if i'm hang myself or something else. Anyone an idea?

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211, Breadbfra, TimeToBiteTheDust and 2 others
Passerby

Passerby

Been a guest viewer on here for years
Jul 7, 2020
Please don't do it without any planning or research in a rush, it can go wrong, hanging done wrong can lead to permanent vegetable state and you are trapped inside you're own body.

My best wishes

• Love
Reactions: Paralyzed boy, GoodPersonEffed, Ghost2211 and 4 others
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
people would still you going to the park, and see you attempting. depending on your method, you may be saved before you die, which doesn't sound ideal. the time of day you would enter the park is crucial.

like Passerby said, please do more research. your attempt could go horribly wrong if you make such a big decision so hastily.

Reactions: fastFWD, Ghost2211, profoundexperience and 1 other person
L

LostInThisWorld

Aug 19, 2018
My plan was to go early in the morning. Or instead crash my car.

Reactions: Joey
profoundexperience

profoundexperience

You can feel the punishment but you cant commit ts
Jun 29, 2020
I think you're in the place where you "just want it to be over". We've all been there...

And, you might consider perhaps focusing on "successful" versus "done/over"... just the prep for "successful" takes some time/thinking to work-out all the details: Have you practiced/rehearsed at all (the hanging method = how exactly will you do it, scoping-out what's going-on at the park/location at that hour -- not everyone follows the COVID "rules", etc.)?

I'd highly recommend not crashing your car = it's SO unreliable/unpredictable & you're probably-likely to end-up with a wrecked car and you injured, in the hospital (not to mention there's a possible/unintentional risk of hurting others). I once had an online conversation with someone else (on R not on SS) who tried to ctb by going off a steep hill in their car, no seatbelt, down like 10 meters drop-off and hit a tree at ~70 mph/113 kph (how fast they had been going when they left the roadway) ---- and they survived with only a minor bump on their head (and a ruined car).

Last edited:
Reactions: Paralyzed boy, GoodPersonEffed and Ghost2211
L

LostInThisWorld

Aug 19, 2018
If i don't ctb tonight my ex husband will kill me tomorrow. I tried hanging to see how and what kind of rope. I just thought someone had a better idea

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
If i don't ctb tonight my ex husband will kill me tomorrow. I tried hanging to see how and what kind of rope. I just thought someone had a better idea
In that case, I would recommending finding a DV (Domestic Violence) shelter asap and/or leaving far away then. Also, it wouldn't hurt to get protection from the authorities just in case your ex wants to do harm to you.

As for your plan, yeah I don't think rushing it would be a good idea, especially when you don't account for a lot of factors, thus leading to failure and other stuff.

• Love
Reactions: Isadeth, profoundexperience, GoodPersonEffed and 3 others
CarbonMonoxide

CarbonMonoxide

Marejeo ni ngamani
Oct 13, 2019
Say what now? If your ex husband is threatening or stalking you, it sounds like a case for the police, not a reason for ctb. Why does he want to kill you? How long has this been going on?

L

LostInThisWorld

Aug 19, 2018
The police can't do anything because there's no evidence. He just beats me leaving me with broken bones on the floor. He wants to kill me because i left him. In my relationship with him. He stabbed me in my stomach, kicked me. He is a police officer so you know.

• Aww..
  • Wow
  • Hmph!
Reactions: profoundexperience, fastFWD, GoodPersonEffed and 2 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
The police can't do anything because there's no evidence. He just beats me leaving me with broken bones on the floor. He wants to kill me because i left him. In my relationship with him. He stabbed me in my stomach, kicked me. He is a police officer so you know.
Physical injuries are evidence. Go to the hospital/police and get domestic violence help.

Ayvoia

Ayvoia

Aug 19, 2020
While I'm in the UK, so I can't speak for Belgium, I should imagine that if you were to go to the police (a department that your ex doesn't work in), they would take your claims seriously if you show them any wounds you have..

While going through the motions of proving you're of stable enough mind to not be self harming said evidence, this won't be pleasant or a thing you want to go through, but the alternative is as the others have mentioned, possible and likely complications with any sudden attempts, or further abuse should you do nothing..

I am sorry that you are in this situation, and have to face this, however I implore you to reconsider and think things through. By all means, your choice is your choice when it comes to you life, however this seems like too sudden of a thing to rush through.. All the best and good luck.

Reactions: profoundexperience
profoundexperience

profoundexperience

You can feel the punishment but you cant commit ts
Jun 29, 2020
If i don't ctb tonight my ex husband will kill me tomorrow.
The police can't do anything because there's no evidence. ... He is a police officer so you know.
I've been so upset thinking about your situation, @ReadyGirl... I'm so sorry for what you're going through!

I 100% support peoples' choice to ctb, but in this case you're under immediate, violent threat & that's not a good place from which to make that decision.

Is there a possibility you can go to a hospital/emergency room and tell them you're suicidal and need help (all true). Rather than going to law enforcement, perhaps tell your story to doctors (outside the police system)? They might even put you in an inpatient program where your husband could be barred from seeing you...? Anyway, I think they could set you up with the right help... given your situation.

Perhaps even print-out this thread (if you can) or show it to them on your phone.

Please allow me to dedicate a "prayer" to you, @ReadyGirl...

May you be free of suffering, @ReadyGirl.
May you have mental happiness, @ReadyGirl.
May you have physical happiness, @ReadyGirl.
May you have ease of well being, @ReadyGirl.

Love, @profoundexperience

Last edited:
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I wouldn't rely on nobody being around during the day, even in seemingly quiet areas. I am going at around 4am when I know for sure there is basically nobody around, but even then be careful with a longer method like hanging.