SummerDreamer

SummerDreamer

Jun 1, 2020
Hi beautiful souls, I'm not sure yet at what point I will be exiting this world but I have a plan nonetheless for when the going gets too much. Would be lovely to get your opinions on my method

I live in the countryside with my parents, loads of trees and secluded places where I would be unlikely to be found for many hours. I have ordered a 12 mm static rope that I will tie to a sturdy branch. I will have a raised object of some sort on the ground I can easily kick away (stool, wooden box etc.) I will tie noose around neck, and drink some alcohol until I feel nice and tipsy. Then I will take 2.5 mg of xanax (never taken before) to kick my SI and feel sleepy which will hopefully give me courage to kick the stool away. I will tie hands behind back immediately after I've ingested the xanax.

Another option is to take more xanax (like 4mg maybe?) so I blackout in the noose, but from what I understand when you blackout you just dont remember things, but your body could still do anything. Which worries me because that means I could undo my plan to ctb.

What do you guys think, would you go for the first or second option? Like many of you I am scared of the pain that full suspension brings and will do anything to make the process quicker and less painful. Maybe I need to be taking some sleeping pills with option 2 (like promethazaine) to stop my body from doing stuff while I'm unconsious?

xx

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, Ulisses, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
all_pointless

all_pointless

Jul 2, 2018
Why do you feel the need to tie your hands? Make sure the both ends of the noose is secured and your plans seems fine to me.

SummerDreamer

SummerDreamer

Jun 1, 2020
Why do you feel the need to tie your hands? Make sure the both ends of the noose is secured and your plans seems fine to me.
I suppose because I don't want any chance of me being able to undo things. But I guess this is unlikely once hanging in full suspension

• Love
Reactions: all_pointless
D

deedee0225

Feb 29, 2020
Maybe this recent post can help you: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/why-full-suspension-is-the-best-method.43093/#post-786159

• Hugs
Reactions: CC123 and SummerDreamer
SummerDreamer

SummerDreamer

Jun 1, 2020
Maybe this recent post can help you: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/why-full-suspension-is-the-best-method.43093/#post-786159
Thank you! <3 this post makes me feel a lot more confident