P

PracheenKaal_00!

Student
Aug 22, 2023
So, hear me out.

I plan to take a truth lie detector test before I CTB. Y'all may ask why. I want to do it because:

1. I do not want any false allegations to arise about me. Truth lie detector test would prevent such stuff from being proven true.
2. I do not want the people that I care about, being defamed due to any false allegations about me.
3. To not want them to be investigated and falsely accused of anything. Or worse, them face jail time, resulting in their lives being spoilt.

Now, I know it is not as easy as it sounds like. Also, if they ask me questions about suicidal thoughts etc, it would defeat the whole purpose. If they won't ask such questions, then the purpose would be fulfilled.

Note : I am aware of the risks about this plan. Also, this may not work for all. I am aware of the precariousness of this plan of mine, along with the other risks associated with it.

I could suggest y'all to do the same. Ultimately, it's just my plan and my thoughts. Also, it depends upon your preferences and plans.
This is just my plans, thoughts and suggestion.

What's y'all thoughts on this? Do let me know.
Also, if any suggestions regarding the same / any other suggestions, let me know.

Looking forward to hearing from y'all.

Last edited:
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
I honestly would go for that because at least your words would be like a final testament.

Reactions: PracheenKaal_00!