• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

K

KiraX

-
Oct 20, 2023
Found a sketchy second source to order sn from so we will see if I get scammed again.

My plan currently is I'm gonna have 2 cups of sn set up 30 each in 50-70 of water

I'm gonna take gabapentin, clonazapam, and pain killers at regular dose in small bit of water 2 hours before taking sn.

My two plans are to either leave at night to the river side that is usually empty with no people, take the sn and as I feel I am going to pass out ill throw my body in the current.
I could also just go into the woods and just lay down in the grass and take it where I know I won't be found.

The other idea is to simply just wait till I'm alone in the home for a few hours minimum and do it in the comfort of my own bed with blankets and music.

I'll leave a note before I pass out as well for my friends/family.

I wanna feel comfort and warmth while I go, but also I don't want my body to be found by my parter... so I most likely will have to bike somewhere.

Currently thinking of trying after Christmas at least. Even though I really want to as soon as I get it. I don't want to ruin Christmas and Thanksgiving for my family though heh..

My only worry doing it out is its gonna be snowy and cold haha

• Hugs
Reactions: chuerdhmproton and Deleted member 65988
A

AerialBoundaries

The Songs of Distant Earth.
Sep 18, 2022
Very thoughtful to leave a note behind and such and you're lucky enough to obtain SN for when the time comes.

If you think it'll hurt your family that much, you can wait until after Christmas. You have the tools, you're in no rush. Closure is important. Don't end it in the wilderness, if you can.

• Love
Reactions: haibane and KiraX
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck with your plans, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

Reactions: haibane