WaveringLight

WaveringLight

pReTtY cOlOrS
Nov 7, 2022
This is just going to be a place where I can collect my thoughts and ensure I follow everything right internally. I might as well share with y'all.

I have ample time alone to do this every other day of a week.

I have all I need except for an AE, which should be here in a 2-3 weeks maybe up to 6 weeks, assuming it makes it past customs. I'll forgo this if it takes too long to get it or customs doesn't allow it. My plan is to do it around the end of this month or beginning of next month. If I really feel I need the AE, I'll wait till the end of Jan, but no longer (if it takes that long).

What I'll use: SN, Benz, beta, Painkiller

Unsure of using:
-Anti-acid/acid-reducer (Stan said it helps absorption, can't hurt; others say that it's not needed/create further complications, I'll probably just go with what Stan did).
-AE (depends on if it comes timely/if I'm that desperate for it which I'm not currently).

Will follow stat approach most likely. I'm not certain if it's allowed or not, but if it is, I may actively post my journey and tell you guys my symptoms once I get to doing it.

By the time I get (or know that I won't receive) my AE, I'll have done everything I would have needed to do. Any day I have ample time alone, I'll take the medications needed then the SN, simple. I would have had a much more gruesome and potentially more sufferable end if it wasn't for Stan. I personally do not believe in religion, but bless him.

For the little time I have known this community, (week or two before creating account), I just have been so touched by the non-judgemental attitude everyone has for each other here. I've never been able to express these thoughts to anyone, since society would deem someone like me in a mental institution, despite the fact I am completely sane and for the most part, emotionally healthy, despite life being rough for me with my conditions. It is due to unfortunate circumstances. I just won't be able to live a future to sustain myself with what I have, and if I somehow could, I would be quite unsatisfied with it. I have done all I can to help myself, truely. Nothing more, nothing less. I hope to get to know you people more in the this month while I'm still here. I am grateful to be a part of this community. Thank you.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Joey, Emmie and Sick of it all
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I believe that it's allowed to post your symptoms when you get to doing it, if that is what you wish to do. This is the one place where we can be open about the topic of suicide after all and I'm pleased for you that this site has benefitted you. It must be a relief having the option of SN and not having to choose a more horrific method. I view it as essential for people to have options of ways to leave this world. I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: WaveringLight
WaveringLight

WaveringLight

pReTtY cOlOrS
Nov 7, 2022
I believe that it's allowed to post your symptoms when you get to doing it, if that is what you wish to do. This is the one place where we can be open about the topic of suicide after all and I'm pleased for you that this site has benefitted you. It must be a relief having the option of SN and not having to choose a more horrific method. I view it as essential for people to have options of ways to leave this world. I wish you the best.
It is relieving. I mean, I would have utilized even the more gruesome ones, but this is much better. It's unfortunate how society makes it so hard for people to decide whether they want to live or not. In addition, I've read how news outlets have thrashed on this forum despite not understanding how much this has helped people in crisis.

Thank you for your words and I also wish you the best too.