Savaldia

Savaldia

Aug 8, 2024
I've been thinking of ctb for a long while, and got the final push to really start on the research a couple weeks ago

My original problem with most other methods was always the failure rate and possibility of brain damage, so I tried once, then went straight to research

My original idea was something like potassium cyanide that would knock you out, and kill you shortly after, but that is almost impossible to come by where I am (Canada) (or possibly anywhere).

So, I spent a couple days trying to find another option, drinking antifreeze or other household things crossed my mind, but it seems they have uncertain chances of succeeding most of the time.

I finally stumbled onto this website, after browsing a couple articles that, unhelpfully, never mentioned the name of either the method, or website.

My method:

I'm hoping to entirely disappear. So I plan to go out camping in the middle of nowhere, and just never come back.

As for how I am think of doing it - I want to use the SN method.

I just need a couple questions answered:

First, where can I get SN from? I'm in Canada, and am not sure if it would be flagged at customs, or where to go through. Everything I've come across requires a business account.

Any help with this would be much appreciated
After looking through a couple of previous posts, I plan to go and look for Sodium nitrite at butcher shops tomorrow

Last edited:
Reactions: GoatHerder
D

DOHARDTHINGS24

Student
Apr 30, 2024
Bump for your first post

Reactions: Savaldia
U

Unspoken7612

Jul 14, 2024
People are unlikely to suggest sources publicly because of fear they will be shut down like past sources.

I used a Polish supplier and shipping was 90% of the cost to get it to the UK. Shipping to Canada would probably set you back £100 which is $175 CAD.

The stuff you get at butcher shops is likely to be around 95% sodium chloride 5% sodium nitrite. For meat preserving purposes this is more than good enough. If you ask for pure sodium nitrite this will probably raise suspicion. You could try using chemistry skills to separate the two compounds but you'll need to check to resulting purity very closely (also you would need to order a lot of NaCl-NaNO2 mix to get enough NaNO2).

Reactions: Zhendou and Savaldia
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Hi & Welcome. You might not be able to get sources right away since you are new. Users are forced to be cautious regarding sharing sources as authorities have been hunting them down. Take some time, Interact more, build some trust then some one might share a source that is easily accessible from your location. In the meantime study the method and use the time to plan well. Failing to plan is planning to fail. All the best to you whatever you may decide to do in the end.

Reactions: Zhendou and Savaldia
Savaldia

Savaldia

Aug 8, 2024
People are unlikely to suggest sources publicly because of fear they will be shut down like past sources.

I used a Polish supplier and shipping was 90% of the cost to get it to the UK. Shipping to Canada would probably set you back £100 which is $175 CAD.

The stuff you get at butcher shops is likely to be around 95% sodium chloride 5% sodium nitrite. For meat preserving purposes this is more than good enough. If you ask for pure sodium nitrite this will probably raise suspicion. You could try using chemistry skills to separate the two compounds but you'll need to check to resulting purity very closely (also you would need to order a lot of NaCl-NaNO2 mix to get enough NaNO2).
Thanks for the heads up, I'll try and look that up. I'm going to try a couple local butcher shops today, and see if that gets me anywhere, then I'll go and look online again

Reactions: Zhendou
D

DOHARDTHINGS24

Student
Apr 30, 2024
Thanks for the heads up, I'll try and look that up. I'm going to try a couple local butcher shops today, and see if that gets me anywhere, then I'll go and look online again
Hey
I agree with everything everyone else said above.
I don't think the butcher shops are going to be your answer, but I'm in another country so maybe I'm wrong. I would also suggest, if you've earned the search function, to search for Canadians & their experience - read old threads first & then reach out - even if they're not ready to share sources, they may have more accurate info about how much it may cost, how long it may take, your customs procedures & maybe if not a direct source, at least a country to aim for that may send to you.
Start you in the right direction for your research.
And read up on purity levels etc & the Bible posted above.
I'm not sure how helpful I've been, just wanted to give a newbie a bump, paying it forward (as a relative newbie too) for the extreme generosity I've received from the community here. Some people here are insanely helpful & kind & empathetic etc - most of us want the same bus. Best of luck.

Reactions: Savaldia
Savaldia

Savaldia

Aug 8, 2024
Hey
I agree with everything everyone else said above.
I don't think the butcher shops are going to be your answer, but I'm in another country so maybe I'm wrong. I would also suggest, if you've earned the search function, to search for Canadians & their experience - read old threads first & then reach out - even if they're not ready to share sources, they may have more accurate info about how much it may cost, how long it may take, your customs procedures & maybe if not a direct source, at least a country to aim for that may send to you.
Start you in the right direction for your research.
And read up on purity levels etc & the Bible posted above.
I'm not sure how helpful I've been, just wanted to give a newbie a bump, paying it forward (as a relative newbie too) for the extreme generosity I've received from the community here. Some people here are insanely helpful & kind & empathetic etc - most of us want the same bus. Best of luck.
Thanks, I've got a lead on something online atm, so I'm going to see if I can get some from that, otherwise, I'll keep my eyes peeled for any possibilities

Reactions: DOHARDTHINGS24