LittleMoose

LittleMoose

~When I die, I'll keep the angels by your side~
Aug 2, 2024
Hello! I wanted to share my method and plan with you guys, and see if I'm missing anything.

So the method I've decided on is night night, due to accessibility and that it's relatively peaceful.

I don't want to do it at home, I don't want my mom to find my body. So my plan is to get a room somewhere, maybe somewhere nice to treat myself. But anyway, I'll leave an envelope with a note in it on the door. The envelope will say "Open before entering", and the note will say something like "there's a dead body in the room, call the police and tell them it was a suicide".

I know that raises the chances of me getting caught, but I don't want some poor housekeeping person to find my body. And I figure it shouldn't take me long to finish the task.

I'm worried the night night method won't work, so I'm considering bringing a gun as a backup. The only two problems with that is that I would have to essentially steal my dad's pistol, and I would really prefer to not have a messy scene. But it is an option I have.

I will also have all of my letters to friends and family placed in envelopes on the bed, with instructions to give them to my mother.

Am I missing anything?

• Hugs
Reactions: Yoñlü×
Yoñlü×

Yoñlü×

Jul 19, 2024
I think that the envelope not is a good idea, don't make a envelope out the door

Reactions: LittleMoose, locked*n*loaded and CatLvr
C

CatLvr

Experienced
Aug 1, 2024
I think that the envelope not is a good idea, don't make a envelope out the door
This. Most hotels have security, and night auditors are also known to walk the property out of boredom. If they find that note before you want them to, they WILL enter the room and do their best to save you while waiting on the authorities.

Reactions: LittleMoose
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I agree with the other poster. Leaving a note on the outside of door is not a good idea. How about making up a sign that someone sees first thing after they open the door letting them know what's going on? You could attach your envelope with your note in it to the sign, also.

Reactions: CatLvr and LittleMoose
LittleMoose

LittleMoose

~When I die, I'll keep the angels by your side~
Aug 2, 2024
I agree with the other poster. Leaving a note on the outside of door is not a good idea. How about making up a sign that someone sees first thing after they open the door letting them know what's going on? You could attach your envelope with your note in it to the sign, also.
I could try finding some place in the front of the room to leave a sign then. And I guess just cover my body with a blanket.

Reactions: CatLvr