shadow999

shadow999

Student
Sep 6, 2024
So hopefully I get my SN by the end of the week or at least the end of the month. I plan on going deep in the woods(offtrail) in a very isolated area and taking my SN drink on a blanket and passing out. Unfortunately don't get much alone time at home due to family, hoping they won't go through my package. That's it. I am going to take 30mg of olanzapine beforehand and 600mg of ibuprofin, taking both an hour beforehand. Olanzapine is the only AE I can get and from my research I figure I won't need an antacid. Am going to have 100g of SN hopefully. I figure if I do it in the woods, no one will find me for a while and I won't get rescued. Planning on bringing a note in a bagback. I am aware that I'll probably be declared as missing. It is what it is.

Why am I planning on this? Simply my life has failed due to psychosis and depression. I live in a stupor like state, stunned that I lost a budding music career and countless relationships and connections to a set of delusions. It's such a shame. I used to be so beautiful and loved life so much. Anyways, if someone needs help with SN, at least their method, I'm here. I can only offer breadcrumbs as far as a source goes. Imho people already mention this source way too much and I don't want it to get banned.

This website is great. People here are so understanding and comforting. I hope I contribute to that.

Wish me luck! Best wishes everybody

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: nasigoreng99, AbusedInnocent, hopelessgirl and 3 others
depressia

depressia

скоро
Feb 29, 2024
мой план такой-же...но далеко уходить не буду

Reactions: Trav1989 and shadow999
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find peace from the suffering, best wishes.

• Love
Reactions: Trav1989 and shadow999
N

nasigoreng99

Aug 23, 2024
So hopefully I get my SN by the end of the week or at least the end of the month. I plan on going deep in the woods(offtrail) in a very isolated area and taking my SN drink on a blanket and passing out. Unfortunately don't get much alone time at home due to family, hoping they won't go through my package. That's it. I am going to take 30mg of olanzapine beforehand and 600mg of ibuprofin, taking both an hour beforehand. Olanzapine is the only AE I can get and from my research I figure I won't need an antacid. Am going to have 100g of SN hopefully. I figure if I do it in the woods, no one will find me for a while and I won't get rescued. Planning on bringing a note in a bagback. I am aware that I'll probably be declared as missing. It is what it is.

Why am I planning on this? Simply my life has failed due to psychosis and depression. I live in a stupor like state, stunned that I lost a budding music career and countless relationships and connections to a set of delusions. It's such a shame. I used to be so beautiful and loved life so much. Anyways, if someone needs help with SN, at least their method, I'm here. I can only offer breadcrumbs as far as a source goes. Imho people already mention this source way too much and I don't want it to get banned.

This website is great. People here are so understanding and comforting. I hope I contribute to that.

Wish me luck! Best wishes everybody
I'm sorry you have to suffer like this
Hope you plan will go well, my friend 🙏🏻