• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

Ethan4781

Feb 5, 2022
Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum so if this does violate any rules I do apologise and please mods remove my post if this is against the rules and I promise i won't do this again if it is.

Anyways, onto my plan so I am thinking of buying a 20mm in diameter cotton rope which is 5m in length. Tying it to stair bannister leg outside my bedroom door and throwing the other end over my bedroom door with a slipknot for the noose. From what I understand from a few other partial posts I think it goes just under the Adam's Apple but not right at the base of neck where collar bone is right? I plan on putting something against my bedroom door as well to stop it from opening. And from what I gathered you lean into the slipknot with it below Adam's Apple and bend knees and press down?

Do you think this will work for a fairly peaceful exit? I plan on doing this on a Friday when my two siblings are away for the night and my parents sleep on the floor above me. I plan to do this at like 3AM so I know I won't be found for a few hours as they have their own bathroom on their floor. So if they woke in the middle of the night they wouldn't have any reason to come down and find me.

Last thing I want to ask is can a person be revived after dying from partial?

I would greatly appreciate some clarity on this as I want to be certain I understand the hanging mega thread before attempting something that will fail. As the idea of being fed through tubes and being a vegetable scares the living daylights out of me. I don't have access to any other method and this one seems like it's the easiest to set up with the correct understanding of course.

Last edited:
Reactions: forgetme
F

forgetme

Feb 2, 2022
I wouldn't suggest doing something while your siblings or parents are around.