• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Frankenstein

Frankenstein

Oct 23, 2023
Im gonna try a partial hanging with a necktie in my bathroom tonight when im alone

I have tried it to test how it feels. It actually did not hurt much rather uncomfortable but when i got very dizzy and began to go unconcious and felt something like my heart weakening the survival instinct kicked in. What substance? can i take to make it easier?

Any other tips?

Im leaving tonight but the SI is too strong for me
Please help me

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Foreverix
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the forum. Nobody here can help you overcoming your SI. When you're ready to go you'll be able to defeat SI. Do you want to say a little bit about your story why you want to CTB? Ofc you don't have to if you don't want to! I hope you find peace.

Reactions: Amyend88 and Foreverix
V

Val12345

Oct 13, 2023
Welcome to the forum. Nobody here can help you overcoming your SI. When you're ready to go you'll be able to defeat SI. Do you want to say a little bit about your story why you want to CTB? Ofc you don't have to if you don't want to! I hope you find peace.
Im gonna try a partial hanging with a necktie in my bathroom tonight when im alone

I have tried it to test how it feels. It actually did not hurt much rather uncomfortable but when i got very dizzy and began to go unconcious and felt something like my heart weakening the survival instinct kicked in. What substance? can i take to make it easier?

Any other tips?

Please help me
For overcoming SI try to do it as if you were doing something normal don't think about that you are going to ctb practicing also helps to overcome SI
If you don't mind me asking where exactly in the neck did you put the noose I really haven't been able to figure out that out

Foreverix

Foreverix

Aeternum Vale
Sep 18, 2023
Death is a kindness; the will to live is punitive.

Reactions: Deleted member 82921, Amyend88 and Trakehner
Ethernatuskoi

Ethernatuskoi

Life is a very bad joke
Oct 24, 2023
What substance? can i take to make it easier?
I don't know if it would work, but i thought about taking medication with sedative, relaxing and anticonvulsionant properties. I don't know of heavy sleeping pills would also help as it could be that the SI forces her to wake up, but that's something to think about.

• Wow
Reactions: Deleted member 82921
Mx_Pathetic

Mx_Pathetic

Delete
May 8, 2023

Any other tips?

Please help me
I have these pills that help with my anxiety. It pretty much gets rid of the physical side effects of a anxiety attack or panic attack. So I'll be using those to help with my SI.