F

fvckfamily

Apenas um homem que perdeu tudo em troca de nada.
Aug 26, 2024
But luckily, I had already ordered another one out of fear of that happening. Does anyone have any tips so I can hide it or take it before they notice?

• Hugs
Reactions: Venessolotic and badtothebone
milknife02

milknife02

Aug 13, 2024
Literally anything. Mine is inside my largest clothing drawer. Hide it behind books if you have them. Underneath your mattress at the foot of the bed. On the highest level inside a closet. Where did you have it last time / what does your room have inside it to help hide it?

Reactions: badtothebone
B

badtothebone

Experienced
Aug 20, 2024
But luckily, I had already ordered another one out of fear of that happening. Does anyone have any tips so I can hide it or take it before they notice?
Do you mind me asking why you want to kill yourself? You don't have to answer if you're not comfortable but I was curious. You sounded like a teenagers and I've seen a lot of teens here it makes me wonder " if young people know suicide is not the answer for every struggle" people have to try and put effort before making that decision and I'm not saying you didn't but generally speaking teenagers are too young to determine what's best for them. I hope I didn't bother with my response and I'm sorry if I did.

• Hugs
Reactions: GuessWhosBack and cryone
F

fvckfamily

Aug 26, 2024
Literalmente qualquer coisa. O meu está dentro da minha maior gaveta de roupas. Esconda-o atrás de livros, se os tiver. Debaixo do seu colchão, no pé da cama. No nível mais alto, dentro de um armário. Onde você o deixou da última vez / o que seu quarto tem dentro dele para ajudar a escondê-

I'll take it next time, take it with water

milknife02

milknife02

Aug 13, 2024
Your need 8 hours alone somewhere in order to do it correctly. Your parents will find you and bring you to the hospital.

F

fvckfamily

Aug 26, 2024
Você se importa se eu perguntar por que você quer se matar? Você não precisa responder se não estiver confortável, mas eu estava curioso. Você parecia um adolescente e eu já vi muitos adolescentes aqui, isso me faz pensar "se os jovens sabem que o suicídio não é a resposta para todas as lutas", as pessoas têm que tentar e se esforçar antes de tomar essa decisão e não estou dizendo que você não fez, mas, de modo geral, os adolescentes são jovens demais para determinar o que é melhor para eles. Espero não ter me incomodado com minha resposta e me desculpe se o fiz.
Pra ser sincero, eu já passei por muita coisa boa e ruim, eu tive uma empresa, que tinha contratos com grandes empresas nos meus pais, eu perdi tudo que eu amava por causa da minha família, TUDO, não é sobre suicídio, não é ou a resposta é sobre eu estou cansado de sofrer, eu perdi minha empresa, eu perdi minha vontade de viver, eu perdi meu futuro, eu perdi minha escola e eu perdi meu futuro, então eu acho que eu já estou em posição de decidir por que eu vou me matar
Você precisa de 8 horas sozinho em algum lugar para fazer isso corretamente. Seus pais vão te encontrar e te levar para o hospital.
Duas horas são suficientes?

Last edited:
AbusedInnocent

AbusedInnocent

Enemy brain ain't cooperating
Apr 5, 2024
If you have 500g you could split it up into smaller portions and hide them in different places.

If your parents are such assholes you could take apart a TV or something and hide it inside it.

L

Life'sA6itch

Student
Oct 29, 2023
Taping things to the "ceiling" of a floor mounted bathroom cabinet could work/closest to the cabinet door so it's less likely to be seen when opening the cabinet. Perhaps slitting open the fabric of your boxspring under your mattress and hiding it there. Inside stuffed animals or even old shoes. Put it in a black plastic bag and tape it to the back of your tv or the very bottom of a dresser or nightstand.

Reactions: lucmucpuc
F

fvckfamily

Aug 26, 2024
Do you mind me asking why you want to kill yourself? You don't have to answer if you're not comfortable but I was curious. You sounded like a teenagers and I've seen a lot of teens here it makes me wonder " if young people know suicide is not the answer for every struggle" people have to try and put effort before making that decision and I'm not saying you didn't but generally speaking teenagers are too young to determine what's best for them. I hope I didn't bother with my response and I'm sorry if I did.
best for them. I hope I didn't bother you with my answer and I apologize if I did.

To be honest, I've been through a lot of good and bad things, I had a company, which had contracts with big companies in my parents, I lost everything I loved because of my family, EVERYTHING, it's not about suicide, it's not or the answer is about I'm tired of suffering, I lost my company, I lost my will to live, I lost my future, I lost my school and I lost my future, so I think I'm already in a position to decide why I'm going to kill myself

Reactions: badtothebone
B

badtothebone

Experienced
Aug 20, 2024
best for them. I hope I didn't bother you with my answer and I apologize if I did.

To be honest, I've been through a lot of good and bad things, I had a company, which had contracts with big companies in my parents, I lost everything I loved because of my family, EVERYTHING, it's not about suicide, it's not or the answer is about I'm tired of suffering, I lost my company, I lost my will to live, I lost my future, I lost my school and I lost my future, so I think I'm already in a position to decide why I'm going to kill myself
I'm so sorry that you lost everything but it's all material maybe you can build your future hopefully! Good luck with everything and I'm sorry again.