steviewonder

steviewonder

Sexually Challenged
Nov 9, 2020
They have shit genetics lmao. Of course my life was going to be shit. They had no right to bring me to this life. No one wants anything to do with me. Fucking despise them

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Venessolotic, waitingforrest, Journeytoletgo and 18 others
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Welcome to the club of eight billion people :wink:

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Venessolotic, waitingforrest, Depressed Cat and 8 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I see it as selfish to bring life into this world. The parents are only doing what is best for themselves rather than the child. We were all perfectly fine not existing until we were forced to live. Existence is completely unnecessary. Non existence is the complete absence of suffering.

• Love
Reactions: ilovemydog, Ticket 2 Heaven, Depressed Cat and 10 others
rottenteeth

rottenteeth

Dec 20, 2021
I boggles my mind when people think it is selfish not to reproduce. It is as if they do not live in the reality of the world. Most people do not I suppose.

• Love
Reactions: Venessolotic, Journeytoletgo, WrongPlaceWrongTime and 10 others
Rain_Hermit

Rain_Hermit

Dec 12, 2021
Most parents want kids only because of societal pressure enforced by conservative morons who find it EXTREMELY HARD to mind their own damn business. Humans love sucking up to others if you ask me .They will go out of their way to fit in even if they have to destroy their own dreams.
I mean it has been 200,000 years since the dawn of humanity but I wonder when most of the population will stop believing that the world revolves around them.

• Love
Reactions: Venessolotic, WrongPlaceWrongTime, Journeytoletgo and 6 others
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
I feel ya. My parents have the shittiest genetics yet I still ended up here to suffer because of my fucked up genes. I don't know how but my sister is much better than me and even pretty, I'm the fucking opposite because of course I had to be the cursed one.

As said above, little do they care about the person they bring into this world, they just want to fulfill their animalistic instincts and desires and have a social status secured.

• Love
Reactions: Venessolotic, WrongPlaceWrongTime, Journeytoletgo and 5 others
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
my parents had bad genetics, undiagnosed mental illness, and hated each other from the start. I don't know why they got married and had children. I hate them

• Hugs
Reactions: Venessolotic, WrongPlaceWrongTime, ilovemydog and 8 others
steviewonder

steviewonder

Sexually Challenged
Nov 9, 2020
my parents had bad genetics, undiagnosed mental illness, and hated each other from the start. I don't know why they got married and had children. I hate them
Preach. It was the same for my parents.

Reactions: Venessolotic, WrongPlaceWrongTime, Depressed Cat and 2 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
People be having children when they should be having a brain.

Breeders owned with facts and logic? :sunglasses:

• Yay!
Reactions: Venessolotic, WrongPlaceWrongTime, Depressed Cat and 4 others
steviewonder

steviewonder

Sexually Challenged
Nov 9, 2020
Reactions: Venessolotic, Depressed Cat, demuic and 1 other person
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
Genetics is like lottery but worse. Anything can happen and it will carry away for all your life and you wouldnt know any different.

Reactions: Venessolotic, Depressed Cat, cyanol and 4 others
disillusionment

disillusionment

Oct 22, 2020
Same like why did they bring me into this world just to suffer??

• Aww..
Reactions: Venessolotic, Depressed Cat and steviewonder
F

filthyrottendirty

Experienced
Feb 20, 2021
i'm so sick of idiots reproducing i swear to God

Reactions: Venessolotic, Depressed Cat, cyanol and 2 others
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
My parents reproduced BECAUSE they were sick. If the goal were to perpetuate misery and dysfunction, job well done.

Reactions: Venessolotic, ilovemydog, Depressed Cat and 3 others
_Seeking

_Seeking

I'm only here for this moment
Dec 16, 2021
Mine too, they only had me so they would have someone to take care of them. Smartest thing I ever did was not have kids of my own.

Reactions: Venessolotic, ilovemydog, Depressed Cat and 3 others
C

Coffeandamug

Words are quite useless, and so am I.
Oct 22, 2020
There's a side of me, a more emotional one, that will always feel anger towards my parents for giving birth to me.But a side of me, more rational, understands that they themselves didn't have the necessary baggage to make this choice responsibly.Having children is a societal pressure, a sign of stability and success. Most people having children never had the slightest access to a more existential and responsible view of live and instead fall trap to the incredibly shallow and nonsensical mass collective thinking and behavior.Honestly the blame should go to human nature and history itself.We can't help ourselves to be trapped the historical cycle;From hunters to agriculturists, then create a lot of bullshit collective myths and opressive societal structures that are cruel and opressive to the majority. I'm not saying that there are good and interesting ideas, being a autonomous suicide one of them, but to get to everyone accepting the good and sound ideas.... it takes centuries, more even. My parents are just a victim of that historical and societal process. One that I'll, at least in my family, end with me. And I am glad that I could have access to the ideas that will allow me to do so.

Reactions: jimmy7754