erdbeeren

erdbeeren

Student
Oct 13, 2021
I hate the state of humanity. Im ashamed to be apart of such an abhorrent, ignorant race. We are violent towards each other for no goddamn reason. The people controlling our lives are corrupt and have managed to manipulate an entire population to agree with their own irrational views.

Nobody gives a shit about other people. I've had to learn that the hard way. No one cares about my problems. No one is genuinely my friend; they only associate with me because they feel obligated to. The workers on hotlines don't care at all. Meds can't do shit. The US healthcare system is ran by pure greed. People will pretend to care because it makes THEM feel good. And it makes THEM look like a decent person. It's always "me me me me". That's what our DNA codes for so that's why this disgusting race is selfish beyond comprehension.

Nowhere is safe. Nowhere is free of problems. I need to rest. Even when I sleep, night terrors torment my unconscious mind. I can't handle the unnecessarily complicated things life forces me into without consent. No one is here nor there. But everyone is evil.

I need to free myself. I need to take matters into my own hands. I didn't choose this life, but I most certainly will end it. My bus is scheduled to come in the early spring of the coming year. It's all I will look forward to for the remaining three months of my existence.

• Hugs
Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, humans are very selfish. They only care if it directly affects themselves. People will do anything just to make themselves feel better. Existence is suffering after all. I see consciousness as being torture. Life itself is the true problem as all our problems are caused by the fact we exist in the first place. I hope you find freedom from suffering.

Reactions: erdbeeren