• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

DoesANameEvenMatter

Young and Suicidal
Jun 15, 2019
I know there are a few of these already but I still see people frequently asking how it's set up so here's mine:

How I made the 4 bean bag paddings:
I took 4 bean bags and cut them up from the side so I could take out the plastic bag inside the bean bag that held the sandy stuff. I made sure there were no holes or cuts on the plastic bag itself. Then I made sure the sand was on one side of the plastic and the other side was empty. I folded the empty side on top of the sandy side. I then laid some duck tape flat on the ground, sticky side up, and placed the sandy half of the plastic on the duck tape and wrapped it around. I did the same for the exposed sides as well. I did this for all 4 bean bags and I ended up with 4 bags that won't move around or cause loss of pressure.

I almost succeeded the last time I tried it with 1 duck taped bean bag on each side of my neck, but the strap pressed on my windpipe as well, so that is why I am doubling the bags on each side. I hope this helps.

Reactions: AbsoluteNothingness, woxihuanni, NoDream and 2 others
epic

epic

Enlightened
Aug 9, 2019
Interesting! Thanks for sharing !!.
How did you find carotid artery?

Reactions: DoesANameEvenMatter
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
Are you going to practice? I was about to purchase one of those tree ratchet set ups.

Reactions: DoesANameEvenMatter
D

DoesANameEvenMatter

Young and Suicidal
Jun 15, 2019
Interesting! Thanks for sharing !!.
How did you find carotid artery?
I actually posted about how I found it. Lemme see if i can find the post.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/finally-found-the-sweet-spot.21299/post-395842
Basically, tilt your chin up and feel on either sides of your adam's apple(a bit higher than the adam's apple though) and you should feel a pulse. If you don't feel it at first, gently press around with 2 fingers and you should find it
Are you going to practice? I was about to purchase one of those tree ratchet set ups.
Today was my attempt #.. I don't know, I lost count. I was able to make myself pass out momentarily with the setup above, but then I woke up 5 seconds later. When I gained consciousness, I was in a state where I could think thoughts but felt my mind become quiet. I felt my heart beat slow down until it settled at 1 beat every 10 seconds. I waited around 10 minutes in this state of 'blankness' hoping to pass out and CTB, but nothing happened except for the slowed, but rhythmic beating of my heart and a gradual build up of pressure due to the jugular being compressed as well. I got bored/fed up so I cut my attempt short there. I've given up on night night method. It definitely has potential, but there are too many anomalies and I'm sick and tired of trying to accommodate every little flaw that pops up.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: epic