• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

CuriousAboutThis

Uncertainty in life uncertainty for the next life
Dec 30, 2018
My mother tells me that Ashley doesn't exist,
That I never had a wife and kids but I know that is a lie I wish someone here on this website who had the skills of datamining, data hacking would find the truth for I fear by next Thursday the people may not tell me the truth,
The girl I once grew up with who saved my life when I was drowning in the lake they say it must be craziness or dreams but I know better otherwise if I truly have no wife, girlfriend, or even kids then I should have died in that lake I should have died from drinking forty days worth of alcohol more or less a full fridge of alcohol drank it all and all those other suicide attempts it was for nothing all those "resets" for naught someone help me or give me the opportunity for a painless death.

Reactions: Final Escape