Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
She's not a bad person per se, but she's really arrogant and argumentative about some things and she and I don't agree on anything.

While I wish her the best, I wish I was staying away from her forever.

I wish and hope that I can live my own life away from her crap.

• Hugs
Reactions: Minegelina, lionetta12 and LionsTigersAndBears
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It certainly sounds tiring and frustrating being around someone like that, it's understandable as to why you would wish to stay away. It's for the best to be alone as other people very often just make things worse.

Reactions: Painless_end
L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
She's not a bad person per se, but she's really arrogant and argumentative about some things and she and I don't agree on anything.

While I wish her the best, I wish I was staying away from her forever.

I wish and hope that I can live my own life away from her crap.
My mom is the person that I get the least along with in life so far, never met someone so different and ill compatible to myself before in life yet, only other person who slightly compare is my recent ex, he had all the negative traits of my mom and it freaked me out when his true self and negative traits came out and when he was basically no different than her in all the bad many ways. I'm happy that I didn't marry someone like that, my future kids would have ended up horribly if that happened. I care about them both, but it's impossible for me to have any of them in my life because we just don't get along no matter what I do and I can't help them because they are so far beyond any help. They also cause me insane amount of stress and PTSD.

• Hugs
Reactions: Painless_end