C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
Sorry for any typos first and foremost because my eye problems. Well last night me and my mom went to the grocery store and long story short about 30 minutes and she went to the restroom we were nearly done after getting near the freezer aisle and she went to the restroom and she was in there for like maybe five minutes or so I don't know what happened but she told me a guy came in to the ladies bathroom and basically looked at the mirror reflecting towards her and just stared at her while she was using the restroom while she was in the bathroom stall and even though it's closed he was staring at her and she told me it lasted about a minute or so or two minutes and now I feel disgusted saying this I don't even know what to say he came out and I didn't even notice the guy really and then she came out not long after him and she told me what happened then we went straight to the manager to tell them what happened and and we end up seeing the guy buying trying to buy his food and I literally just froze in fear trying and thinking what I should do.

I wanted to scream but I didn't do anything I wanted to stab him to death. I just got out of the psych ward just 2 days ago and I didn't wanna go back or worse go to jail either for defending my mom but I just feel I don't know I just feel like someone like that should fucking be dead like what the fuck and I don't even feel like a man I can't even defend my mom I didn't say anything you know. I feel like such a pussy. I don't even know what more to say. I feel like I am nothing and can't defend my mother's honor. I feel pathetic.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Soul, GentleJerk and 14 others
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
I really don't what to say, but fuck that creep for doing creepy stuff. If he was a cleaner or if the men's toilet was closed or broken or something, then I could understand being in women's restroom, but otherwise it's just bad behavior which makes others scared and uncomfortable.

You're not a coward. Once when I walking my dog I saw a woman hurt a child by twisting the skin on her arm. The girl said "Stop! That hurts!" but the woman just continued. It made me so angry that my vision literally flashed white and all I could think of beating that woman and saving the child. But humans have no sense of justice so they wouldn't have appreciated me making the world a safer place for children, so I didn't do it. After a while I just walked away. Talking wasn't an option, because I was way too furious. It was either beat that woman or go away. I really wish I could freely follow my own sense of justice.

I hope you can stay safe and away from thought jails. And I hope your mom won't meet any more creeps. Don't blame yourself, it was the crappy law's fault for not understanding.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Soul, GentleJerk and 6 others
Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
You didn't do anything wrong, like you had said, you didn't want to go to jail or be put in psyche, both two extremely possible options, since from what you described there wasn't any violence committed, no weapon for you to claim a fear for your life or your mothers. I'm unsure of your finances but potential of bail, stress and worry your mother would have faced seeing her child being placed in a squad car would be far worse I'd assume.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Soul, GentleJerk and 4 others
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
I really don't what to say, but fuck that creep for doing creepy stuff. If he was a cleaner or if the men's toilet was closed or broken or something, then I could understand being in women's restroom, but otherwise it's just bad behavior which makes others scared and uncomfortable.

You're not a coward. Once when I walking my dog I saw a woman hurt a child by twisting the skin on her arm. The girl said "Stop! That hurts!" but the woman just continued. It made me so angry that my vision literally flashed white and all I could think of beating that woman and saving the child. But humans have no sense of justice so they wouldn't have appreciated me making the world a safer place for children, so I didn't do it. After a while I just walked away. Talking wasn't an option, because I was way too furious. It was either beat that woman or go away. I really wish I could freely follow my own sense of justice.

I hope you can stay safe and away from thought jails. And I hope your mom won't meet any more creeps. Don't blame yourself, it was the crappy law's fault for not understanding.
That's partially why I didn't say anything cause maybe it was a mistake but my mom told me he was looking at her for like a minute or so in the mirror reflecting back at her in the bathroom stall. Plus when the manager called the cops he basically walked faster towards the entrance. So kinda of fishy.

I can't even face her without feeling like a disappointment. I really wish I died in my last attempt so I wouldn't experience this shit world anymore. She deserves a better son than me and one that isn't a pussy. Sorry to put this on you I'm just ...this week has been fucking shit. Thank you for your kind words.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Soul, GentleJerk and 4 others
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
You didn't do anything wrong, like you had said, you didn't want to go to jail or be put in psyche, both two extremely possible options, since from what you described there wasn't any violence committed, no weapon for you to claim a fear for your life or your mothers. I'm unsure of your finances but potential of bail, stress and worry your mother would have faced seeing her child being placed in a squad car would be far worse I'd assume.
But if he touched her I don't know what I would've done. I'd like to believe I'd hurt the cunt but goddamn. Men like that need castration.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, GentleJerk, LONE WOLF. and 6 others
Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
But if he touched her I don't know what I would've done. I'd like to believe I'd hurt the cunt but goddamn. Men like that need castration.
I agree completely, if anyone touches a loved one, damn the consequences and kill that pos, especially if it's your mom. One time, I had been out in my moms car at night listening to music at my aunts and saw a guy I didn't recognize coming up her driveway. That alone prompted me to sneak out grab a big rock out of her garden to strike him with if need be. When it comes to harm against loved ones it should always be game on.

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, GentleJerk, LONE WOLF. and 3 others
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
Kohlberg stage 7.
Never heard of that, but I googled.

I meant that I just was so animalistically angry. It was like a fight-or-flight reaction without flight. I wasn't really thinking anything. If you know Vampire the Masquerade games, it was like a vampire in frenzy. You aren't controlled by thoughts or ideologies, but pure raw animal energy. An instinct. All thoughts were just whispers.

Well, if you had been there you'd know what I meant. I'm not good at explaining in English after not sleeping for 24 hours.

Still wrong to hurt children and that child needed saving and that woman at the very least needed a kick to the camel toes.

• Aww..
  • Yay!
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Iamchickenhat, GentleJerk and 3 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
You did exactly the right thing. ✅

You can't go postal on someone without serious consequences to yourself. All you can do is report it, which you did. I am sorry this happened.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Soul, GentleJerk and 6 others
S

seaweaves

they/them
Oct 25, 2021
It's very normal to freeze in these moments, and it makes even more sense to me with the risks to you that others have pointed out. The fault is by no means with you, but with the creep. It's easy to want to blame ourselves for not reacting instead of blaming the persons acting. The person who did this to your mom is less of a "man" (to use your words) than you. I hope you and your mom can find the healing you seek

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Soul, GentleJerk and 2 others
N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
Next time just be nice, say hallo, have a nice day, track him to his car and write the plate number. File a police report to look out for him, hire a lawyer to find out his identity from police reports. Now you have him at your wish. Might wanna use social media to get close and arrange a cold served funny dinner with him on the table :)
Still it's not too late to file that, it's likely the police will find him from the video recordings, such guys are usually known for causing troubles.

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and Circles
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
You did exactly the right thing. ✅

You can't go postal on someone without serious consequences to yourself. All you can do is report it, which you did. I am sorry this happened.
@Circles my sweet, everything @Angst Filled wrote is exactly right. It wasn't your role to confront the guy directly. You did your part, and apparently you caused him a good-sized wad of anxiety, if he picked up speed when he overheard the police being called.

Please don't be hard on yourself. I'm sorry you and your mother had this experience.

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Circles and seaweaves