• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

patati157

May 21, 2019
I feel sorry for her, to have a son like me... I cant do this to her, she doesnt deserve it

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Pineapplecrown, Faraway1990, andy69 and 5 others
secondtimesthecharm

secondtimesthecharm

Jun 14, 2019
I'm so sorry, I truly do feel your pain. Leaving my mother behind is my one regret with the choice I'm making.

If you're close to your mother, try talking to her and see if you can't find some hope of recovery, some way that you could change your mind and be okay with living on. Of course I don't know you or anything about your circumstances, and far be it from me to preach. But if you feel strongly about CTB because of your mom, you're not locked into any choice and you can still try to fix things for yourself so you don't have to do that to her.

Reactions: Pineapplecrown and Faraway1990
Deleted member 4288

Deleted member 4288

So much pain...
Dec 3, 2018
I know the feeling... My mom says the same.

Reactions: Faraway1990
Crystal Labeija

Crystal Labeija

Experienced
Jun 3, 2019
I feel for her and I wish if there was a way to alleviate the pain. However, suicide isn't about her. It's about us. We are in pain. You can't expect us to live just to be a dummy for you for whenever you want to play with us.

Reactions: KnightBlade, Broken Chimera, Faraway1990 and 9 others
Ἡγησίας

Ἡγησίας

Student
May 20, 2019
Sorry for being extremely selfish but I don't care how would my exit affects to my parents, at least not enough to stay here till they die.

Reactions: KnightBlade and Faraway1990
G

Grief

May 25, 2019
Don't feel sorry for your mom. She can handle all the things that have happened in your life. She is telling you that she loves you, regardless of what has transpired in your life and your suicide would be more devastating and unbearable than anything else you could do. If her choice was 1) drug addicted, hooker dating, dropout son VS.. 2) dead son, she would choose the former (choice 1) every day of the week.

Reactions: Pineapplecrown and Faraway1990
J

JoeFailure

Mage
Apr 29, 2019
Im 22, but already a huge disapointment, dropped college and work, drug user, was dating an actual hooker

Dude you're 22, you haven't failed at anything.

Forget the past and start now. I would give anything to start over at 22 given what I know now.

Even if you can't get a high paying job, just be smart with your money, that makes all the difference. Enjoy your life but save as much as you can.

Reactions: Broken Chimera, Faraway1990 and Grief
V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
And the worst thing a mother can do to her child is giving birth to them. If you give birth to a person then be prepared to lose them to death. Its the risk that came with your damn god damn choice. I hate it when they act all surprise like nuuu you caent doe thes. Yeah right. I can. You lose the right to say anything the moment I was born.

I will just tell her tp suck it up. Since this is the test her beloved god gave her. So she should be happy. The god love her thats why the god is giving her this. This is god's will. god works in "mysterious" way after all. Uuuuuuu~~~

Reactions: Broken Chimera and andy69
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
My mom blames herself every day for my brother ctb'ing, she still cries, BUT she feels relief he has peace now and she knows with the way the world is now he'd be even more miserable. We find ways to cope as "the ones left behind"

But also, you're 22 and it may seem like you've ruined your life, but there's so much time to turn it around and find something to hold on to.

Reactions: Strumgewehr, Pineapplecrown, Faraway1990 and 1 other person
riverstyx

riverstyx

Experienced
May 31, 2019
I feel the same way. I wouldn't consider suicide it if it wasn't for my cancer which I suspect is slowly killing me.

I don't know how I'll handle it when or if the time comes. I know my mother wouldn't approve of it.

What to do?

Reactions: Jolene40