U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
She's gonna give me money for Christmas but she knows I'm gonna use it to ctb in a hotel. I think I'll just do that anyways.
Why does this society make things so much harder than they have to be?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: theboy, makethepainstop and Niirvana
E

eternapeace

Sep 10, 2022
She's gonna give me money for Christmas but she knows I'm gonna use it to ctb in a hotel. I think I'll just do that anyways.
Why does this society make things so much harder than they have to be?
Mistake I made was telling a few people I was thinking of ctb.

If you're set on ctb (note: I'm not encouraging you to ctb...), best thing to do is to keep silent on it, and if you already told some people you were thinking of ctb, to act like you've changed your mind. That's what I'll be doing myself: Acting like I'm perfectly normal/no longer thinking of ctb and then execute my plan when nobody suspects it.

Reactions: makethepainstop and Wunderkind
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I think it's good to talk about things, people might be able to help in some way even if they don't yet understand why you'd CTB ❤️

Reactions: Un- and ultrasharpy123456
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The world that we live in certainly makes it so unnecessarily difficult for us to die, that is a fact. I personally always see it as being a bad idea to tell others about our plans to die as they could potentially interfere and after all, so many don't respect our right to die and are unable to see suicide as being a rational solution to end suffering. But of course we should be able to discuss this subject and tell others in advance without the fear of them making things worse for us. I hope that you find the freedom that you wish for.

• Love
Reactions: ultrasharpy123456
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Mistake I made was telling a few people I was thinking of ctb.

If you're set on ctb (note: I'm not encouraging you to ctb...), best thing to do is to keep silent on it, and if you already told some people you were thinking of ctb, to act like you've changed your mind. That's what I'll be doing myself: Acting like I'm perfectly normal/no longer thinking of ctb and then execute my plan when nobody suspects it.
The X-FILES taught me one thing that relates to CTB, "Trust no one!"

Reactions: Tarantula Girl and eternapeace
U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
I think it's good to talk about things, people might be able to help in some way even if they don't yet understand why you'd CTB ❤️
I agree to an extent. For now though I just need to figure out how to get some money just in case.

• Love
Reactions: jodes2
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
noooo:(

• Love
Reactions: ultrasharpy123456