F

floofhook

Sep 24, 2020
We still don't know the specifics of her diagnosis and how serious it is. Emotionally I go from not feeling a thing to devastated in seconds. I've decided 2 years ago that when she dies I'll kill myself, and I do want to die very badly but I never would've wished suffering on her. I feel somehow guilty because I'm always wishing to die and to kill myself but I can't bring myself to leave her like that because she is the most important human to me. She sacrificed everything for me and she's been the rock in my life. I love her so much and it'd break my heart if she's in pain. I never wished to die more than I do now in my life.

sorry for babbling this probably doesn't make a sense.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, blackwidow92, Goodbye710 and 21 others
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I'm so sorry, that's tragic..

Reactions: Weary Soul, patheticpartner, floofhook and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I'm sorry, that's horrible. My dad died of cancer. Hopefully the diagnosis won't be that bad and the prognosis good.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, floofhook, Wrennie and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
This is so sad. I can't imagine the pain you're going through.
It's not the same but... my mother suffers from schizophrenia, we just can't handle her anymore and she has some health issues too.

Anyway, I hope your mother can fight that goddamn cancer no matter what and all of you are at peace.

Hugs and love

• Hugs
Reactions: Weary Soul, patheticpartner, floofhook and 3 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I'm so sorry. My mom died of cancer. Hopefully her diagnosis isn't too bad, and is treatable.

• Hugs
Reactions: Weary Soul, patheticpartner, Deleted member 22624 and 2 others
Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
I really empathize, I'm so sorry. I hope she recovers quickly

• Love
Reactions: Weary Soul, patheticpartner, floofhook and 3 others
J

justsad&done

Visionary
Nov 11, 2020
We still don't know the specifics of her diagnosis and how serious it is. Emotionally I go from not feeling a thing to devastated in seconds. I've decided 2 years ago that when she dies I'll kill myself, and I do want to die very badly but I never would've wished suffering on her. I feel somehow guilty because I'm always wishing to die and to kill myself but I can't bring myself to leave her like that because she is the most important human to me. She sacrificed everything for me and she's been the rock in my life. I love her so much and it'd break my heart if she's in pain. I never wished to die more than I do now in my life.

sorry for babbling this probably doesn't make a sense.
A cancer diagnosis is scary. No matter what, hearing those words "You have cancer" -- is very scary. But you won't know what to expect until they tell you the Stage and if it has spread. And then your mom will be presented with options. I speak from first hand experience as I was diagnosed with cancer in 2018. I'm sending you positive thoughts and hope. Hugs to you and your mom.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mentalmick, floofhook, Deleted member 22624 and 1 other person
Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
My father was diagnosed with and died from cancer. During that time I learned a lot about cancer and treatments for it. If after you learn a bit more about what is going on and have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. I cannot really guarantee I can help, but I can listen - I know how hard this can be, And I am sure others here can help as well!

You are in no way guilty, even if it may feel that way.

Much love to you and your mom right now.

One day at a time, eh?

And please make sure to take care of you too.

I am so sorry you are both going through this.

<3

Reactions: floofhook
Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
How are you @floofhook? Hope you are doing ok (well as ok as can be).

Reactions: Deleted member 1465
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
I'm so sorry to hear this :aw:. You make perfect sense in the most beautiful and tragic way, not babbling at all imo. Sending good vibes and love to you and your mother :hug: :heart:

LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
I'm so sorry to hear this about your mum, Sending you and your Mum positive hugs.

ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
I hope you're ok sweetheart and I hope your mum's going to be alright. My mum's had breast cancer twice and thank god she's still here with us and cancer free. Look after yourself she's going to need you x

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I'm so sorry for your mum, have no words to describe or imagine the pain you must be feeling. Sending you and your mum a big hug. Try and be strong for her, and hope it's not a terminal cancer.