N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
My mom gossips so much when the person is not around. Some weeks ago her boyfriends insulted me heavily despite I barely did anything. I think she gossiped behind my back and this made him angry. He is so fucking stupid. He probably thought Wow she talked so badly about him he needs to be punished now. I think he just waited for an opportunity to insult me. Fucking bastard. The irony is: my mom gossips mostly about him. I think he is her main target of gossip. And he is too stupid to notice it. I hate my family they are all hypocrites. I don't get the other people. I think they should get my mom also gossips about them. It just depends who is currently not in the room. I think some of my family relatives are not aware about that. Probably because they are stupid as shit. No wonder either they contributed to the abuse of two children or they did not intervene.

I am not sure why my mom insulted my sister so badly today. I think because my sister does not leave her boyfriend. Not sure about the details. But she said something like look she is so ill. She is so sick." It is complicated to translate because the term can either be translated with sick or ill. It was pejorative for sure. My sister is also mentally ill by the way. I forgot to mention that.

Yeah and then they wonder why I avoid talking to them. And not wanting to spend time with them. If this is how they speak about you no thanks. I wish one could choose ones family. It would have saved me from this insane and nightmarish life. I was abused as a child though I think I repeated this like a thousand times in this forum.

I just find the fact how she spoke about my sister weirdly and disgustingly. The thing is my sister waits for an apology of my parent for abusing her. I told her this will never ever happen. I had to metaphorically hit them with my fist several times in the face until they realized they made a mistake. It is really unrealistic to expect that they will ever start to apologize for it. They are really ignorant people with barely any capacity to self-reflect. Mostyl they deceive themselves to feel better. In order to ignore the horrible guilt which they should feel every single day.

She especially expects an apology from my dad. She don't want to confront him with what he did. She hopes they will self-reflect on it. This will NEVER EVER happen. I had an argument with my dad some weeks ago. He said something like I am innocent I never hurt anyone of you. I got really angry and broke a promise I gave to my sister. I said to him that my sister can remember a lot of times when he beated her. He answered me he cannot remembr anything. I think this was absolutely honest. They are so fucking stupid. And my dad is perfect in forgeting unpleasant truths.

Like I am so fucked with my family. Though at least they pay for me. And probably won't stop doing that. Both of my parents are too ignorant or stupid to anticipate to what we are heading to. It is kind of likely me and my sister are unable to hold a job. This is a financial disaster for my family. At least for me I am quite sure I cannot work. I always hoped my sister would get a well-paid job....no she is probably also too ill for it.

We are so fucking fucked. The financial situation will get very dramatic. My both parents just ignore it and act like there was no iceberg. Honestly I think they are too stupid to realize it. Not sure if I will experience the worst financial disaster maybe I will be dead before that.

I am scared about the future. Very anxious and I worry every single day. The worst is yet to come for me.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: katagiri83, Blondi and Dead Meat
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me, it is terrible the way that many people treat others. I'm sorry that you are stuck in this situation. This life is just so cruel and I know that it is awful having dread for the future. I wish you the best.