• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

deleted

deleted

Wizard
Jul 31, 2020
I do not study can not say that it is a product for some school work or something of the type. But my biggest concern is she finds that I'm hiding cocaine and talk to my father, if I do not prove that it is not, I'm fucked. I took the label that is written sodium nitrite then it is normal she thinks that it is drug, if she ask about what an excuse can I give?

Reactions: ecmnesia
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Considering it's been found and it's very toxic you might want to just tell the truth. If they bring you in just say it was impulse and you're no longer feeling suicidal.

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust, VIBRITANNIA, RedFoxSwims and 2 others
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
I don't think I've seen any of your posts and so apologies if you've explained your situation in detail and I've missed it, but this may be an opportunity afforded to you to sit and have a heart to heart with your family about the true depths of how you're feeling.

Just my two pennies worth.

Reactions: deleted and Metalhead
ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
don't you have a colleague you could say you bought it for? maybe if you have a garden/plant you could say it's some sort of fertilizer. only way I can think of proving that it's not cocaine is by offering it to her in a way that she can have it tested on a lab or something, and honestly unless you are a drug dealer it unlikely you'll have a 500g or 1kg bag of cocaine laying around. also the crystals are quite different, I don't think you can mistake them for one another.

another option to prove it would be by showing her the receipt. if I'm not wrong, you also bought it from Mercado Livre, your purchase account history could easily accessed and it's possible that she will believe it if you show her.

according to wikipedia SN is used on the textile industry, photography and to prevent metal corrosion, you could explore one of these, depending on your hobbies and interests to make an excuse.

Last edited:
Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust and deleted