sometimes.sometimes

sometimes.sometimes

Student
Jun 4, 2023
My mom has had tendencies ever since I was 15 to "call" 911 whenever I am in a really intense mood. I could literally give her attitude, and she will try to call 911. I love her, but she did and does all of that, but it makes me want to move even more. That is why I am willing to do anything for some money so I can move out and not be scared of an ambulance coming to get me if I say, "I want to die."

She doesn't realize how that makes everything worse. She did it on my birthday a couple of days back, too. That is kind of why I was freaking out on my birthday, and felt kind of bad.

Something that makes me mad is that my little sister does the same thing, and my mom doesn't do it to her. She will console her and take her out to buy her coffee or something like that.

It feels like my mom doesn't want me around sometimes. I feel this way because she one time made me stay at a hospital even longer when she knew they were abusive because she wanted some alone time. I ended up staying there until my birthday last year.

Something that makes me even more mad is that my doctors keep telling me to stay with her, but I just can't take that risk. I am not going to get sent to a mental hospital where I come out worse than I did coming in.

All of this makes me want to die...

Last edited:
  • Hmph!
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Duckup, Sannti and dialogos
LikeAPendulum

LikeAPendulum

Aug 25, 2022
i remember my parents threatening to call 911 when they themselves needed help. (To say the least.) parents who do such a thing do not deserve to be parents.

Reactions: Duckup and dialogos
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds really awful, I personally wouldn't see it as being the best idea opening up about wanting to die in the first place as sadly so many people refuse to even try to understand and just lack compassion.