3ndmym1sery

3ndmym1sery

Aug 26, 2023
if it wasnt for my mom and dad i would have never tried to kill myself, theyre awful at parenting, they literally only had me because my mom had nothing to fucking do she had two sons (10 and 11 years old) and she would just be bored at home all day so she got my dad to impregnate her hoping itll be a girl so she can have a real life doll she can put dresses and shit on. shes told me about how she had to try really hard to get my dad to fuck her that day because he didnt want to, and there i was a year later a baby girl she can feed and bathe and play with, when i became a teenager and stopped being a child and didnt want to be smothered by her she didnt like it. she and my dad drove me to kill myself and this bitch was at the mental hospital crying to some random ass nurse about how she never thought her perfect little girl would go crazy, and the nurse comes to me in the womens ward and tells me my mother "loves" me a lot and has been crying for an hour. these people couldnt even fucking raise me to be a person, all they were able to do is keep me alive by feeding me. im a 20 year old child. i cant work, cant go out, i have zero friends, ive never had a boyfriend, i live every day of my life in my room because i live in a terrible fucking country and i cant go outside by myself because its not safe. and this bitch still wont talking to me like im a fucking baby. she still calls me the stuff she used to call me as a baby, even the tone in which she says it is the same. its fucked up. my dad is fucking insane. nothing he does makes any sense. sometimes hes too nice sometimes hes abusive sometimes he'll make me cry for a day straight, when hes nice i feel so angry inside because i wish you had been this nice to me that day when you did that awful thing to me or that other day when you did that terrible thing to me, you worthless fat piece of shit. as a child i used to like them so much, i had a dream once that they died and i kept crying for like a week straight, i couldnt even tell anyone why i was crying because i was too scared to say it out loud, now all i want is to get the fuck away from these people and never come back. id do it if i could. people who are able to do that i envy them so much.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: HamzaSuicide, ctvunny, StaticCryBabye and 5 others
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Not an easy country to live in with mental health problems.
sending hugs.

leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Not saying that you are not suffering, I dont know what live in pakistan is like... but I would love to have a mom like yours

• Hmph!
Reactions: reclaimedbynature
3ndmym1sery

3ndmym1sery

Aug 26, 2023
Not saying that you are not suffering, I dont know what live in pakistan is like... but I would love to have a mom like yours
if i could id give her to u , i dont want this bitch. bewarned though, she will ruin u.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Are you sure? It sounds like @3ndmym1sery 's mom and her don't have a healthy relationship. She seems to view her more like a pet or a doll rather than a person from the sounds of it. A good mother doesn't talk to their adult child like they are baby. It sounds like she smothers her and refuses to view her as an adult. Plus, wanting to give birth to a girl in a country where, from the sounds of it, women aren't safe and lack a lot of rights that men have is pretty cruel.

Reactions: ctvunny
StaticCryBabye

StaticCryBabye

Sorrowful Pixel
Apr 9, 2023
my dad is fucking insane. nothing he does makes any sense. sometimes hes too nice sometimes hes abusive sometimes he'll make me cry for a day straight, when hes nice i feel so angry inside because i wish you had been this nice to me that day when you did that awful thing to me or that other day when you did that terrible thing to me, you worthless fat piece of shit. as a child i used to like them so much, i had a dream once that they died and i kept crying for like a week straight, i couldnt even tell anyone why i was crying because i was too scared to say it out loud, now all i want is to get the fuck away from these people and never come back. id do it if i could. people who are able to do that i envy them so much.
I can relate to this too. My dad is also a weird fucker; he'd be nice sometimes but will also be the most vile human being almost every time when he's mad or just irritated about something. He'll find or make up a reason just to talk shit to me, and when it gets worse, sometimes he'll hit me for no fucking reason at all. This guy doesn't put a break on his verbal abuse either; he'll say whatever he wants to me, swear at me like I'm a random person. And let me tell you, every time this guy gets all nice all of a sudden for no fucking reason at all, as if he didn't just swear his heart to me the other day, I get so mad and just question myself like "Didn't this guy just say so many atrocious things to me? Why the fuck is he getting all talky and friendly all of a sudden?" Also, same for me here; I once bawled my eyes out when I was a kid, thinking my parents would die and leave me, but it's literally one of the things that I want them to do now. I just want to go away from these idiots and live my own life. Honestly, I wouldn't mind suffering more if I could get them to fucking leave. And I'm so sorry you have to experience this sending hugs

• Love
Reactions: 3ndmym1sery