Novath

Novath

Aug 22, 2023
Falling from a height or hit by a train, There is no other way than that in my place to commit suicide. I don't want to get hit by a train because... I don't know why it just feels wrong to me

So I decided to fall from a height, at least I want to confirm it to all of you. Which part of the body to land first when falling has a much higher chance to dying? My head? Foot? My face? Or something else?

At least I was helped by your opinion to confirm my death. I only read your opinions below, sorry I can't respond directly to you. My English is also not very fluent, this is also helped a little by Google Translate so I can communicate with you... Dear stranger

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, obey_xi and SVEN
DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
So I decided to fall from a height, at least I want to confirm it to all of you. Which part of the body to land first when falling has a much higher chance to dying? My head?
There's a thread that says head, I can't find it, but that makes the most sense to me. Foot first would be slowing your fall before the most vital organs hit the ground.

I hope you find peace. :heart:

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
Division Day

Division Day

It's life that scares me to death
Oct 28, 2023
Head is definitely best because when that hits something hard at speed, it's over instantly. But you're not actually going to have that much control over your body so you'll almost certainly hit with your feet. The split second difference might not be enough for you to actually feel your legs hitting before the lights go out though.

obey_xi

obey_xi

Nov 1, 2023
you would have to fall from decently high and might survive still. i'd say 30 meters or more. i just couldn't commit to the jumping part.

WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
The recommended minimum jumping height is 160 feet and land on a hard surface.
Yet ctb is possible after jumping from the 4th floor and landing head first onto a hard surface.