M

MistakesHappen

Escapologist
Aug 29, 2018
Hi i'm Baku, new member. I don't know if this is the right place to write this, hope it is.
Premise: i'm italian and sometimes i'll use Google or make mistakes, i apologize in advance.

This night is The night, gonna take the bus. But before going i want to share my method and also ask some little questions.
Lets start by the "beginning":
Yesterday i saw a post about Tourniquet and Ligature strangulation by NoLifeNoPain and it seemed convincing at first sight, i was disappointed knowing after that it is a difficoult method.
Despite this i wanted to try, so i took a plastic cable (electric extension cord) and followed some advice from Dani Paradox like:
1) Placing the knot on the back.
2) Placing the cable in the lower part of the neck, where u can breath normally.

I didn't use a knot, i just crossed the cable on the back and pulled with enough strenght.
The first times i was choking but with patience i found the spot. I started to feel dizzy and couldn't feel my body from the neck down, kinda white vision and then my arms fell off and everything returned to normal. It was an awesome sensation, i felt really stoned.
I understood that it is not required too much force, it's the magical spot that works. (Also you shouldn't feel pain at all).
(If u want to try be careful not to leave too obvious marks)
Now the questions:
1)After you pass out how strong can the convulsions be?
2)Using the Turniquet, how can i be sure that the convulsions won't "untie" the knot?
3)Do you guys think that using a string, with enough friction and a Slip Knot tight in enough would do the job?

This night i'm gonna try this:
1) String with enough friction (not the plastic one), small diamater
2) Lying on the bed
3) Slip knot
4) First i find the spot
5) Then i say Goodbye and tight it up
6) ?

I hope i'll work, if i don't reblog in max 3 weeks it means that it is an effective method.
Thank you for reading, i wish you all good luck amd peace.

(Special Thanks to NoLifeNoPain and Dani Paradox for sharing their ideas and techniques so i don't have to jump from a roof, thanks.
and also to the staff for making this free website possible)

Last edited:
Reactions: Deutsch, Queenh666, NoMore and 4 others
Nzbeelover

Nzbeelover

Student
Jul 1, 2018
Please someone help

Reactions: MistakesHappen and lv-gras
Terminally drunk

Terminally drunk

Student
Aug 29, 2018
I don't know if using a electrical cord is a good idea. Have you tried a stronger more flexible rope of sorts? As the knot might not be as strong. Harder to bend etc. It is not something you want to fuck up. And how do you do it in bed? Is the backboard the only thing strong enough you can use.

Reactions: Deutsch, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, MistakesHappen and 1 other person
M

MistakesHappen

Escapologist
Aug 29, 2018
I don't know if using a electrical cord is a good idea. Have you tried a stronger more flexible rope of sorts? As the knot might not be as strong. Harder to bend etc. It is not something you want to fuck up. And how do you do it in bed? Is the backboard the only thing strong enough you can use.

I won't use the plastic one, just a string which is strong enough i checked.
I will lie down on the bed and then manually tie up the knot. I tried on my leg and
even if very tight, the knot does not untie itself. Do you think it will be in enough for my purpose?

Reactions: lv-gras
Terminally drunk

Terminally drunk

Student
Aug 29, 2018
If you a confident in it. Then sure. sounds like you've done your testing. When you lie down and put it around you. Just remember thats it. You only have one life. So think rationally but you sound smart enough. This isn't because of life complications is it? If it's general depression I understand.

Terminally drunk

Terminally drunk

Student
Aug 29, 2018
And have you asphexiated your self with the string? It would be different to the cord. I didn't think you could do it with string

M

MistakesHappen

Escapologist
Aug 29, 2018
And have you asphexiated your self with the string? It would be different to the cord. I didn't think you could do it with string

If you get the sweet spot (not so difficult after all) you won't choke. At least what i experienced

M

MistakesHappen

Escapologist
Aug 29, 2018
If you a confident in it. Then sure. sounds like you've done your testing. When you lie down and put it around you. Just remember thats it. You only have one life. So think rationally but you sound smart enough. This isn't because of life complications is it? If it's general depression I understand.

I know. It's been months and now i'm ready. I will talk about this later, should i open a new thread?

M

MistakesHappen

Escapologist
Aug 29, 2018
So should i go with the normal Tourniquet method or just the SlipKnot? How bad are those convulsions(?), if u guys know obv
(Thanks for the answers btw, really)

Terminally drunk

Terminally drunk

Student
Aug 29, 2018
Cool. When you said you felt stoned. Some people do it just too feel that high. Crazy world ae

Reactions: MistakesHappen
M

MistakesHappen

Escapologist
Aug 29, 2018
Cool. When you said you felt stoned. Some people do it just too feel that high. Crazy world ae
It is not an actual clever method. You feel high for like 5/10 sec and a light headache (+bruises). Not worth it

Reactions: Terminally drunk
Terminally drunk

Terminally drunk

Student
Aug 29, 2018
I think they'd be dead. Watch some videos on Google. Heaps of people hanging them selves. It varys. But you get a fair idea on how much you wobble about. And no idea about knot sorry. Someone will help.

M

MistakesHappen

Escapologist
Aug 29, 2018
Strange way of going, a bit stupid.
Thanks anyway, it was helpful

Reactions: Terminally drunk
Terminally drunk

Terminally drunk

Student
Aug 29, 2018
I know. It's been months and now i'm ready. I will talk about this later, should i open a new thread?
Up to you. But its nice seeing someone thinking like me. Yea iv felt like this for 3 years now.

M

MistakesHappen

Escapologist
Aug 29, 2018
I'm sorry to hear this, 3 years is a lot. If i can ask, are you going to take the bus one day?

Terminally drunk

Terminally drunk

Student
Aug 29, 2018
The bus lol. Yea its inevitable. But things can change if you have the will power. I put a post up on my situation.

M

MistakesHappen

Escapologist
Aug 29, 2018
(tip: lying on the back doesn't work, you have to sit. One hour to find it out...)

Terminally drunk

Terminally drunk

Student
Aug 29, 2018
(tip: lying on the back doesn't work, you have to sit. One hour to find it out...)
I was wondering how'd you'd do it if you where lying in bed. Interesting tho.

Reactions: Shu