• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

cerbo12

Jun 16, 2019
First sorry, english is not my native language.
After thinking it trought I decided to hang myself and I want to share my method, have a few questions and I would like to hear your opinion. I tought abyout how to do it in details and here is my plan:
  1. rope Im using is for car towing to hold 3,5 tons. I plan to use simple knot if you know those ropes for towing there is hole on each end so that is solved. And knot behind head.
  2. I have iron pillars and ceiling wooden shed so Im not afraid of rope not holding.
  3. I plan to do full spespention just to be sure (short drop)
  4. drop I plan to do is have two stools apart with wider lenght and have a plank on them and when I jump I would also kick plank and there should be nothing to help me get back to feet. I also tested one of planks I have for weight so it should not break
  5. before I put rope around my neck I plan to tie my feet with calbe tie have cable tie as handcuf on one hand put rope around neck handcuff my hands behind back and there it is...
6: I also plan to do it in middle of night and storms are coming to my area right now so even some neighbour would be up he would not hear anything

And here are my questions to my method:
  1. that rope feels little thin so I would like to use towel around neck also is taht good idea to lower pain ? How thick towel should be? have one regular or fold it around neck like scarf ?
  2. After some videos and photos I noticed that togue goes out and read that some people bite of their tongues. Should I put something to my mouth to dampen posible choking sounds and prevent me from biting my tongue during that short time before loosing consciounes like torn shirt or sock or somehing and hogtie my mouth also ?

that is this is my plan. What do you thing ? I hope I tought about everything. I would like to hear what do you think mybe more tips to ease pain a little ? My final toughts I am kinda looking forward to end it. Idea of kicking plank, enduring few seconds of pain to finaly lost conscinounes and never wake up seems very liberating.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: not_a_robot and Soul
M

MISERYinlife

life then Death
Jan 18, 2019
Sounds good pretty close to my idea so hopefully it is good

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
@cerbo12, your plan sounds very well thought out. I hope someone comes along who can answer your questions about the padding.

I'm wondering if binding your feet is necessary. In case anything does go wrong I don't want you lying there unable to get up or call for help (if you decide to put something in your mouth).

I'm sorry about whatever brought you to this point, and hope your decisions going forward lead to the best possible outcomes for you. Journey well

C

cerbo12

Jun 16, 2019
the idea behind biding feet is that when my body will trash it should minimalize movement. Im trying to make sure I die and my rope, ceiling and drop should be bulletproof

Reactions: not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
First sorry, english is not my native language.
After thinking it trought I decided to hang myself and I want to share my method, have a few questions and I would like to hear your opinion. I tought abyout how to do it in details and here is my plan:
  1. rope Im using is for car towing to hold 3,5 tons. I plan to use simple knot if you know those ropes for towing there is hole on each end so that is solved. And knot behind head.
  2. I have iron pillars and ceiling wooden shed so Im not afraid of rope not holding.
  3. I plan to do full spespention just to be sure (short drop)
  4. drop I plan to do is have two stools apart with wider lenght and have a plank on them and when I jump I would also kick plank and there should be nothing to help me get back to feet. I also tested one of planks I have for weight so it should not break
  5. before I put rope around my neck I plan to tie my feet with calbe tie have cable tie as handcuf on one hand put rope around neck handcuff my hands behind back and there it is...
6: I also plan to do it in middle of night and storms are coming to my area right now so even some neighbour would be up he would not hear anything

And here are my questions to my method:
  1. that rope feels little thin so I would like to use towel around neck also is taht good idea to lower pain ? How thick towel should be? have one regular or fold it around neck like scarf ?
  2. After some videos and photos I noticed that togue goes out and read that some people bite of their tongues. Should I put something to my mouth to dampen posible choking sounds and prevent me from biting my tongue during that short time before loosing consciounes like torn shirt or sock or somehing and hogtie my mouth also ?
that is this is my plan. What do you thing ? I hope I tought about everything. I would like to hear what do you think mybe more tips to ease pain a little ? My final toughts I am kinda looking forward to end it. Idea of kicking plank, enduring few seconds of pain to finaly lost conscinounes and never wake up seems very liberating.
Wow. I can't see any flaws. Your English is very good.
I hate it when the person CTB seems so interesting that I wish they could stay. But you know your own mind.
Good luck in your journey. Hope all goes well, whatever you do.

Reactions: Isittimetogonola