sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
well just like it says people in my life are actually criticizing me for opting for a peaceful method. like its not enough for them for me to simply die, i must suffer and if i don't i'm a wuss. i don't get it. its hard enough to end your life in any way. who are they to judge?

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: AJ., DyingAlf, WearyOfStruggling and 12 others
Giraffey

Giraffey

Your Orange Crush
Mar 7, 2020
I'm so sorry you've been the victim of such ignorant and spiteful remarks @sadbadpsychogirl, I'm quite sure that if you were to pick a horrendously painful method such as self-immolation or a sorrowful swig of sulphuric acid, people would be equally quick to accuse you of being an attention seeker. At the end of the day, and I don't say this often - fuck the bastards!

Remember that it's your body; it's your decision, and it's your opinion that matters. I know that it's hard not to take any notice, especially when you feel as shitty and dare I say vulnerable, as to an extent perhaps we all are, but the biggest insult you can possibly hurl at these cretins is silence. I know that it's a cliche, but it was a valuable lesson for me. I stopped wasting my energy trying to prove myself to the people who were never going to listen and decided that if they couldn't be bothered to listen or attempt to understand then their unfinished business and lack of closure after my passing would be their issue.

And if they're religious then think about it this way, are they wussy for trying to get into heaven so they don't get sent to hell? Trying to avoid a painful death eternity in favour of a painless one. What hypocrites :wink:

• Love
Reactions: Lupgevif, sadbadpsychogirl, Lilacmoon and 4 others
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
Who are these people in your life who want you to die violently and possibly painfully?
They don't sound like very nice people. At all.
Not the kind of people anyone would want in their lives.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: purplesmoothie, Lilacmoon, _Minsk and 4 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
So you tell people you're going to kill yourself, and their response is that's not a painful enough way to do it? Why interact without people that mean and heartless?

• Love
Reactions: sadbadpsychogirl, purplesmoothie, Lilacmoon and 3 others
J

JackieInTheBox

Sep 24, 2020
well just like it says people in my life are actually criticizing me for opting for a peaceful method. like its not enough for them for me to simply die, i must suffer and if i don't i'm a wuss. i don't get it. its hard enough to end your life in any way. who are they to judge?

I'm trying to pick a peaceful method too. It doesn't make you any lesser. If anything it's messed up to want someone to die painful.

• Love
Reactions: sadbadpsychogirl, purplesmoothie and Lilacmoon
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
Our lives have been filled with so much suffering. We deserve a little peace in our death.

• Love
Reactions: NoDream, sadbadpsychogirl, purplesmoothie and 1 other person
Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
it is perfectly normal to want a peaceful end. please do not be shamed by this. it takes a certain kind of person to judge how someone would want to die. here, have a hug if it helps!

snowman626

snowman626

Mage
Jan 28, 2019
the people who say that choosing a peaceful method make you a wuss would also call you a wuss for looking both ways before crossing the street, all because you wanted to take steps in avoiding unnecessary suffering.

Reactions: Sprite_Geist and sadbadpsychogirl
purplesmoothie

purplesmoothie

Experienced
Sep 13, 2018
They sound like sadists thats just messed up

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Vannillahh

Vannillahh

Hope you have a happy life.
Sep 29, 2020
Dying peacefully does not make you a coward. Contemplating death in the first place does not make you a coward, the decision is something that only the courageous can do, and that is a tough decision. To pass peacefully is how your loved ones would prefer you to go instead of struggling in your last moments. You should not listen to these misanthropic remarks. Hope you have a happy life.

Reactions: sadbadpsychogirl
Racon

Racon

Student
Aug 29, 2020
Are you friends with a bunch of seppuku loving samurai or something?

Reactions: AvaAdore
sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
I'm so sorry you've been the victim of such ignorant and spiteful remarks @sadbadpsychogirl, I'm quite sure that if you were to pick a horrendously painful method such as self-immolation or a sorrowful swig of sulphuric acid, people would be equally quick to accuse you of being an attention seeker. At the end of the day, and I don't say this often - fuck the bastards!

Remember that it's your body; it's your decision, and it's your opinion that matters. I know that it's hard not to take any notice, especially when you feel as shitty and dare I say vulnerable, as to an extent perhaps we all are, but the biggest insult you can possibly hurl at these cretins is silence. I know that it's a cliche, but it was a valuable lesson for me. I stopped wasting my energy trying to prove myself to the people who were never going to listen and decided that if they couldn't be bothered to listen or attempt to understand then their unfinished business and lack of closure after my passing would be their issue.

And if they're religious then think about it this way, are they wussy for trying to get into heaven so they don't get sent to hell? Trying to avoid a painful death eternity in favour of a painless one. What hypocrites :wink:
:heart:

• Love
Reactions: Giraffey
sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
Are you friends with a bunch of seppuku loving samurai or something?

no these are a bunch of former friends and family who all bonded over their hatred of me.
They sound like sadists thats just messed up

they definitely are but nothing surprises me anymore.
it is perfectly normal to want a peaceful end. please do not be shamed by this. it takes a certain kind of person to judge how someone would want to die. here, have a hug if it helps!

thank you it does!
So you tell people you're going to kill yourself, and their response is that's not a painful enough way to do it? Why interact without people that mean and heartless?

well, i don't hang out with these people anymore, they have onvinced themselves that i am the source of all their issues and when i die they will magically be better...
Who are these people in your life who want you to die violently and possibly painfully?
They don't sound like very nice people. At all.
Not the kind of people anyone would want in their lives.

former friends and family. i never cared enough about myself to associate with kinder more stable people

Last edited:
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
You are not a coward. Pain is a mechanism that lets you know you are in a dangerous or harmful situation and that you must leave. That is the reason pain does not feel good, because you are not supposed to enjoy it - you must to avoid it, and by avoiding it you stop any further harm coming to you. It is part of the human survival instinct.

This is the purpose of suicide: to stop any suffering. Why would you wish to inflict more pain on yourself, by using a gruesome method, when the objective of suicide is to end that pain? It is a contradiction.

Reactions: sadbadpsychogirl