• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

crazybutsane8

Apr 20, 2022
464A1D90 5342 4C71 97D7 957677730471 I will build a concrete bathtub in my garage , make some anchors in the floor to pin me down in case of SI or floating , fill the bathtub with water and drown myself, i don't really care about pain but reliability , is this a reliable method? What could go wrong?

• Wow
Reactions: Quinlor
Krieger

Krieger

yeah
Apr 16, 2022
I'm not sure how reliable it will be but it'll be extremely painful and you'll probably try to pull yourself out of the water out of pure instinct. Is there any reason you can't get other methods (gun,rope,chemicals)?

Reactions: shrek34
BrokenHill

BrokenHill

detached from reality
May 1, 2022
I would say breathing water will burn your lungs and feel pain, maybe hyperventilate before drown can help reduce the timespan to die, though Sl will kick in and your body might try to save you and fail without proper way yo prevent floating

C

crazybutsane8

Apr 20, 2022
I'm not sure how reliable it will be but it'll be extremely painful and you'll probably try to pull yourself out of the water out of pure instinct. Is there any reason you can't get other methods (gun,rope,chemicals)?
As I mentioned i have no problem bearing pain for 2 minutes until losing consciousness, after all what are 2 minutes compared to a lifetime of suffering
I would say breathing water will burn your lungs and feel pain, maybe hyperventilate before drown can help reduce the timespan to die, though Sl will kick in and your body might try to save you and fail without proper way yo prevent floating
That what those anchors holding me in the ground are for , to prevent me from moving when SI kicks in
No.

You will be in a lot of pain and will likely fail the attempt due to SI kicking in.
That what those anchors holding me in the ground are for , to prevent me from moving when SI kicks in

𝐒𝐚𝐤𝐮 ☆

𝐒𝐚𝐤𝐮 ☆

Mommy?
Mar 8, 2022
Maybe

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/shallow-water-blackout.4315/

georgecostanza

georgecostanza

Mar 6, 2022
please, share the specs and detailed drawing of your construction. thanks