T

timetogo15

Sep 1, 2022
Well I have my method below. I wanted to tonight but it looks like tomorrow night will be best. I'm going back to the spot where I first met the love of my life. She left me because of an addiction and moved on even as I finally had gotten better. My SI is real, but only because I do see a life, but a life I had with her, which will never happen.

I'm just curious what will be beyond. Right now I feel there's nothing, but a part of me hopes there is something better.

1AA213F7 9CED 42FC B6B6 13C101ADE146

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, LionsTigersAndBears, corazon and 1 other person
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
Life has this way of compounding all the bad things into this one unbearable weight on our shoulders.
The thoughts of a lost future is especially hard to live with so I can understand your reasons.
I will always try to tell people to give it one more day and to keep doing that until you are absolutely sure its time.
If you're going to do this... your life is literally now in your own hands. So please be absolutely certain.
I hate that we live in a world where this is what it can come to when the suffering is so intolerable.
I want you to succeed not because I want you to die. Because failure would be a worse fate.
Go quickly and with as little pain as possible brother. We'll all join you some day.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck in your plans, I hope that you find the freedom you search for.