• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

front of me

front of me

Experienced
Aug 3, 2023
I'm going to the desert with a temperature of 40+ alone. I'll walk for hours until all the water in my body is gone with sweating, The sun's temperature is very high, and there is a high probability that I will get a heatstroke, loss of concentration, then falling, then fainting, then passing out.It seems less than three days .

(I am really sorry, but it seems that other methods not working or me, this is the only way by surrendering a body and making it die of itself)

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Octavia and Kikoo
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Well, I did try and warn this guy..
Good luck, you'll definitely need it..

Reactions: kuchenn1238 and tora
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds like such a torturous method to me, it's inhumane how people are denied a way to leave in peace and have to resort to methods like that in order to be free from the existence they were burdened with. But anyway I wish you the best, I hope you eventually find the freedom you search for.

Reactions: tora
venin

venin

Text
Jul 28, 2023
I'm going to the desert with a temperature of 40+ alone. I'll walk for hours until all the water in my body is gone with sweating, The sun's temperature is very high, and there is a high probability that I will get a heatstroke, loss of concentration, then falling, then fainting, then passing out.It seems less than three days .

(I am really sorry, but it seems that other methods not working or me, this is the only way by surrendering a body and making it die of itself)
Can I ask what happened to you that you want out this much?🫂

Octavia

Octavia

“I’d… rather kill myself.”
Mar 4, 2023
That sounds like one of the worst ways to die, but I hope that it is swift for you.

Oh, and I would advise you to bring an umbrella/parasol. Yes, the objective is for you to die, but there is no need to get sunburnt in the process.

Reactions: tora
front of me

front of me

Experienced
Aug 3, 2023
That sounds like one of the worst ways to die, but I hope that it is swift for you.

Oh, and I would advise you to bring an umbrella/parasol. Yes, the objective is for you to die, but there is no need to get sunburnt in the process.
Heatstroke is what I want it will make me unconscious during 2 days
Heatstroke is what I want it will make me unconscious during 2 days
+Sunstroke

Passersby

Passersby

Trapped in space and time
Aug 29, 2019
Hi, sorry you are in this situation. I've thought about this before too but it would be a brutal and hard way to go. This is one of the few ways to actually disappear though so I do like that. There has always been something special about being way out in the desert to me and I like the complete vastness feeling of it. It's like your already in some other dimension or void. You might want to watch this movie called Thirst before though because it involves this similar scenario. These people go way out there and then one by one end up dying by varies different means such as dehydration, starvation, freezing at night, snakebite, ctb, etc. They are in a desperate fight with there SI. When they go back to check on one of there friends a Coyote or wild animal of some sort had eaten her after she died and the only thing left was the Skelton. This would work to die though but not ideal.

front of me

front of me

Experienced
Aug 3, 2023
Hi, sorry you are in this situation. I've thought about this before too but it would be a brutal and hard way to go. This is one of the few ways to actually disappear though so I do like that. There has always been something special about being way out in the desert to me and I like the complete vastness feeling of it. It's like your already in some other dimension or void. You might want to watch this movie called Thirst before though because it involves this similar scenario. These people go way out there and then one by one end up dying by varies different means such as dehydration, starvation, freezing at night, snakebite, ctb, etc. They are in a desperate fight with there SI. When they go back to check on one of there friends a Coyote or wild animal of some sort had eaten her after she died and the only thing left was the Skelton. This would work to die though but not ideal.
Yes, this is what I really imagine. I will watch the movie now, thank you. Although it is psychologically difficult, I see that it is the only way that does not require the last step that requires crazy courage, such as jumping and others.

• Hugs
Reactions: Passersby