• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Raven_Nevermore

Raven_Nevermore

Feb 18, 2024
I NEVER mean to be toxic to family, friends, and others. This friend, and another friend in my past, could (can) no longer handle being my friend anymore because I bring (brought) them down. I'M SO SORRY TO EVERYONE I INEVITABLY INFECT with my """"! I TRULY CAN'T BLAME OTHERS when they MUST let go of me for their (your) own well-being. It pains me that my real (authentic) self hurts others.

• Hugs
Reactions: kunikuzushi and alltoomuch2
alltoomuch2

alltoomuch2

Experienced
Feb 10, 2024
I NEVER mean to be toxic to family, friends, and others. This friend, and another friend in my past, could (can) no longer handle being my friend anymore because I bring (brought) them down. I'M SO SORRY TO EVERYONE I INEVITABLY INFECT with my """"! I TRULY CAN'T BLAME OTHERS when they MUST let go of me for their (your) own well-being. It pains me that my real (authentic) self hurts others.
I hear you! I feel the same. I now have no friends at all, and that\s the best way.

Reactions: samdocheon
kunikuzushi

kunikuzushi

sause
Jan 24, 2023
I feel the same. You deserve support and I'm sorry you feel this pain

msesis

msesis

Jun 16, 2024
This is so very relatable <3