Laststop

Laststop

Experienced
Jul 9, 2019
I have my firearms options boiled down to a few, in terms of how, location, and who will have to deal with it. #1, I empty my apartment 100% and get rid of anything having to do with me, as much as I can (this goes with every option), then go to a pre-planned location of my local hospital grounds, which has our local coroners office. I make a call to the cops, tell them where in the woods next to the parking lot of the hospital I choose, then body goes right to the morgue. My info left tells them to contact my mother in another state. Option #2, I do all the same as #1, except I go to the building of the company that just fired me without reason, setting this all off to the level it is now, press the back of my head to the outside window of the office of the person I figure is most to blame, put the shotgun to my mouth, and send my brains into their office. Option #3, I go out into the forest as deep as I can and find a place I don't think I'll be found for a long time. I mean, I'm sure if I got 20 miles out into the wilderness someday a strip mall will be made there. What do you think of these? Which do you like, and why? What is your plans?

Reactions: mold and Egddios
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
#3 because I believe that suicide should have as little impact on anyone else as is humanly possible.

Reactions: blanketyblk and Laststop
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I vote for location #3 too, because in addition to minimizing the impact on anyone else, I would say that your chances of being found and resuscitated immediately are slimmer than locations #1 and #2.

Reactions: mold and Laststop
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
Option #2. Of course.
Revenge is a very good reason, always.
But, do not put the shotgun in your mouth.
From the chin to the crown, It is more reliable.

mold

mold

local fungi
Jun 25, 2019
i would say 3, but if you really want to get back at that company then i would probably do 2