Y

Yukiisbusywriting

Mar 13, 2023
Hey guys my name is Mann I am your everyday normal guy just there is a catch I have schizoaffective and OCD life is like hell nowadays I have to keep on repeating same stuff again and again I don't want to live like this I am so tired of life I have always been a depressed child because of the things that keep on happening to me I have always been bullied as a result of my meekness and timidness so i was always bullied because of that it's a sad part of my life nowadays I keep on repeating the same stuff again and again until my brain tells me to stop it's tiring aswell I am hella suicidal I don't know when I will end my chapter for good but I really love anime and manga thats one thing that has always given me pleasure anime and manga this is my story till now I will post more if I feel like it life is kinda sad I have realised that life is hard aswell especially hard on people like me with mental disorders i wonder when will it get better would It get better after I kms i wonder

• Hugs
Reactions: F&Inside, Praestat_Mori, アホペンギン and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That must be really dreadful what you've been through, it's cruel how people have to suffer so much in this existence. But anyway I wish you the best.