leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
I could feel change in myself when that happened. Fear, anxiety, paranoia and impulsivity all skyrocketed in me. I wanted to visit my old psychiatrist, but found out she was dead. I lost my job. I made the bad choices and met the person who ruined my life during that time.

• Hugs
Reactions: ViniTerrible, mysadstuff, Sannti and 11 others
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I think society as a whole has deteriorated quite rapidly since the pandemic.
Homelessness, bankrupt businesses everywhere, cost of living crisis, wars breaking out everywhere and mental illnesses cases have skyrocketed.
It's definitely not a good time to be alive.
Sorry you met such a negative person.
People cause way too much unnecessary suffering for others in this horrible world.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Ashu, Kit1 and 6 others
tunnelV

tunnelV

Misanthrope is my religion
Oct 19, 2023
Before and during the pandemic I was in a DV relationship. Actually 2020 improved slightly because I was able to move out that year after 10 Years of pure hell. It was short lived because I ended up meeting another narcissist. I can definitely relate with someone ruining life. I like to call it they ruined my mind because even when they aren't around the bad memories/emotions follow me.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Ashu, Kit1, leavingthesoultrap and 3 others
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Before and during the pandemic I was in a DV relationship. Actually 2020 improved slightly because I was able to move out that year after 10 Years of pure hell. It was short lived because I ended up meeting another narcissist. I can definitely relate with someone ruining life. I like to call it they ruined my mind because even when they aren't around the bad memories/emotions follow me.
Sorry you encountered a narcissist.
My mother was a malignant narcissist and I still have automatic negative thoughts about her abusing me even though she died a while ago.
These people really are the spawn of evil.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Kit1, leavingthesoultrap, tunnelV and 1 other person
tunnelV

tunnelV

Misanthrope is my religion
Oct 19, 2023
Sorry you encountered a narcissist.
My mother was a malignant narcissist and I still have automatic negative thoughts about her abusing me even though she died a while ago.
These people really are the spawn of evil.
They really are, I have a father and older sister who are textbook NPD. They're disgusting. I've been no contact for several years. Best choice for me even though damage was already done. I feel like I keep attracting these types because of them. Like maybe I can't see the red flags earlier on because I was trained to believe certain awful behavior is normal.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Kit1, leavingthesoultrap and 1 other person
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
They really are, I have a father and older sister who are textbook NPD. They're disgusting. I've been no contact for several years. Best choice for me even though damage was already done. I feel like I keep attracting these types because of them. Like maybe I can't see the red flags earlier on because I was trained to believe certain awful behavior is normal.
It's true that we attract these npd types: I was in an abusive relationship with a narcissist girlfriend for a couple of years.
I thought she was just a miserable, insensitive and selfish person but I loved her so tolerated her abuse.
It wasn't until a couple of months after we broke up that I discovered that there was such a thing as narcissists.
It was a revelation to know what my mother really was, and also my ex.
I'm now able to spot npd types very easily now and thereby avoid them.
Going no contact with your toxic family is most definitely the best thing to do for the sake of your own sanity.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, leavingthesoultrap and tunnelV
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Yeah, My mom is a narcissist too. Its common that people go from one abuse into another because of the conditioning. I am not good at reading people and I ignored couple of red flags.

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and Kit1
TheShadowKing

TheShadowKing

≽^- ˕ -^≼
Dec 5, 2023
The pandemic was the start of the worst 3 years of my life and counting. The only good thing to happen recently is me making more money so I guess that's something 🤷🏽‍♂️

Reactions: leavingthesoultrap
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Yes, things definitely took a steep downward turn after the pandemic for me too. Weirdly- I was pretty much ok during it. Even though all my freelance work dried up, I gave things like Etsy a really good shot. On paper, things have at least started to pick up now but I just feel different I suppose. For one, I feel like going out to places simply isn't worth the risk now. I used to go to the cinema and on coach trips and see places but I've gone full recluse now.

I'm so sorry you had so many bad things happen all at once. It does feel like the world changed in a way. Have things started to get better at all? Were you able to find another job?

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE