DeutscheKartoffel

DeutscheKartoffel

Reclaiming my human rights & liberty thru suicide.
Dec 12, 2021
As a Chinese person actually born and lived there for the first 17 years of life. I thought the whole world was like that.

From age 17-28 I spent over a decade of depression anxiety and practical turmoil and obstacles trying to get away from all that.

And now, I don't even know my fate and can't plan anything nor dare to be overly positive even though I have dreams I would like to experience.

At age 28, I realise my life was a lie, thanks to being born in a country that is so censored, un-multicultural, and isolated.

I give no recognition to my parents. And I will never consider China my country.

I don't need to be part of anything. I probably won't identify with my refugee country either.

I was just this guy that lived all his life till this point like a dream, it doesn't seem real.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Manaaja, Menschenmühle, allesistgut and 11 others
O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
That sounds so surreal experiencing culture shock after spending the majority of your life somewhere like that.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Manaaja, WrongPlaceWrongTime, Deleted member 8975 and 2 others
DeutscheKartoffel

DeutscheKartoffel

Reclaiming my human rights & liberty thru suicide.
Dec 12, 2021
"That sounds so surreal experiencing culture shock after spending the majority of your life somewhere like that."

Hell is other people.
Literally.

• Hugs
Reactions: Manaaja, Deleted member 8975 and WrongPlaceWrongTime
D

Deleted member 8975

As a Chinese person actually born and lived there for the first 17 years of life. I thought the whole world was like that.

From age 17-28 I spent over a decade of depression anxiety and practical turmoil and obstacles trying to get away from all that.

And now, I don't even know my fate and can't plan anything nor dare to be overly positive even though I have dreams I would like to experience.

At age 28, I realise my life was a lie, thanks to being born in a country that is so censored, un-multicultural, and isolated.

I give no recognition to my parents. And I will never consider China my country.

I don't need to be part of anything. I probably won't identify with my refugee country either.

I was just this guy that lived all his life till this point like a dream, it doesn't seem real.
Our timelines are similar for how our lives went :(

• Hugs
Reactions: Manaaja and DeutscheKartoffel