G

gaiseric230

Nov 27, 2023
So let's start this off. I am a 28 yr old male who has not had a single date in my life. And it's so frustrating as my cousins and brother are either married, getting married or married and expecting a child. I want that but I will next get that because of my ugly body. I am a short ugly little man who will next know a woman's touch without paying for it and frankly my life is not worth living. The funeral for when I go will not be big and the only person that would miss me might be my mom and my dog.

I have attached a photo of my face so the world can see that I am a hideous monster, so please tell me if I am ugly or not

So how do I go about riding the bus in the least painful way possible?

Attachments

• IMG_5930.jpeg
    IMG_5930.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Rockman

Rockman

Experienced
Feb 9, 2020
Have you heard of very ugly old people who have a bunch of young rabbits?

You won't find happiness by looking for it in other people if you don't have it already in yourself. You won't find it by comparing yourself to others because unfortunately you are not and you will never be them.

Creating a family with this state of mind is a very very bad idea practically a sure path to more unfortunate people looking for a miracle in other people.

Take care of your development, enthusiasm and self-confidence and the bunnies will find you by themselves. And if they don't its still will be good because no one can take away what you already have inside you. Now you are blind and dont you see it. Time to learn.
Go find your happiness in what you really like and improve your socialization and communication.

I'm sorry for not rating the photo but from what you write the problem is not with the appearance but with headspace.
Good luck, dude.