Arisa

Arisa

Clinging onto every ounce of hope
Feb 23, 2020
Family and doctor tell me to take time off to recover from burnout. But caseworker told me if I can still work even with suicidal thoughts then it means I can still work and cant take time off to see psychologists etc.

I wish I worked a regular job that didnt own me. I wish my job had been 9 to 5 and I could have had hobbies. I'm so jealous of admin and people that dont work to death. I hope I get reincarnated in my next life so that I can be someone a bit happier and have a life outside of work. I wish that I had seen Japan before I go but due to Corona probably not gonna happen.

considering ending it seriously this time. I don't see myself slaving away another 20 years of hell. Im thinking ctb date is next month. I was gonna move in with bf later this year so its have to be before then.

I feel bad for letting my family and friends and bf down. I hope they will all forgive me. I plan to donate my organs and my assets to charity who will use it to change some poor familys life that I'd more deserving than my life. I feel that may be the only thing that will bring me happiness.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: PrettyMoose, Deleted member 8782 and LaLune
LaLune

LaLune

Apr 1, 2020
I don't know what job you work, but I can relate. I feel like I work myself to death and can't do anything else. I'm here for you if you want to talk or anything. Donating to charity is a good thing, at least.

• Love
Reactions: Arisa
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Did you ever looked into a way of a different living arrangement? Tiny houses? sharing? There's so much now a days. I know people who bought an old shipping container and made that their home. They both work part-time now because only a little rent on the piece of land and taxes. No rent.

Im not sure if this would be something for you, but looking doesn't harm

O

Otter

Experienced
Feb 10, 2020
Family and doctor tell me to take time off to recover from burnout. But caseworker told me if I can still work even with suicidal thoughts then it means I can still work and cant take time off to see psychologists etc.

I wish I worked a regular job that didnt own me. I wish my job had been 9 to 5 and I could have had hobbies. I'm so jealous of admin and people that dont work to death. I hope I get reincarnated in my next life so that I can be someone a bit happier and have a life outside of work. I wish that I had seen Japan before I go but due to Corona probably not gonna happen.

considering ending it seriously this time. I don't see myself slaving away another 20 years of hell. Im thinking ctb date is next month. I was gonna move in with bf later this year so its have to be before then.

I feel bad for letting my family and friends and bf down. I hope they will all forgive me. I plan to donate my organs and my assets to charity who will use it to change some poor familys life that I'd more deserving than my life. I feel that may be the only thing that will bring me happiness.
You can't suicide and donate organs

Arisa

Arisa

Clinging onto every ounce of hope
Feb 23, 2020
What do you do for a living? Is it possible to transition your career to something with a better work-life balance?
I work at an office. Yeah I could. I'm deciding to give life another chance for now.
Did you ever looked into a way of a different living arrangement? Tiny houses? sharing? There's so much now a days. I know people who bought an old shipping container and made that their home. They both work part-time now because only a little rent on the piece of land and taxes. No rent.

Im not sure if this would be something for you, but looking doesn't harm
Thanks. My SO and parents are picking up the bills if I quit or get fired.
I don't know what job you work, but I can relate. I feel like I work myself to death and can't do anything else. I'm here for you if you want to talk or anything. Donating to charity is a good thing, at least.
Thanks I'd love that. I cant seem to msg u. Plz msg me.